Green Days Anyone have good loses on green?

busybee123

I'm starting back.... Again!
Got a stone and a half to lose but plan on doing mostly green with the very occasional extra easy thrown in.

My point is I feel it's too good to be true considering the small portions I was used to on Ww.

Hey huni & welcome back :)

I usually only have green days & when I stick to the plan properly *cough* I lose 2-3 lbs a week.

Trying some red this week though, hubby moaned about the lack of meat... :(

XxX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi! I had just under 2 stone to lose and have lost a stone and a half doing almost all green days. I average at 1 lb loss a week, so not massive losses but the important thing for me is the weight is coming off at a steady pace and I won't change my diet when I hit target, apart from increasing my hexbs so I don't carry on losing! I don't feel deprived and I'm eating what I want. I also have massive portions of pasta, rice etc.

Check out my food diary if you want an idea of what I eat.

Good luck!

I've lost all my weight doing mostly green days. I only very occasionally do anything else (on average less that once every 2 weeks, I'd say).

I'm also 100% green, fab plan!

All green for me too! :)

I've lost 6 1/2 stone doing mostly Green, love it! :)

Wow Mrsthunderbolt, you're truly inspiring! Just noticed the amount of weight you've shifted, amazing!!

As for green. I find that eating mostly green days does shift the weight but weekends when hubby's at home, it's far easier to stick to two red days. It works for me. Don't be fooled by my profile, I'm a seasoned yoyo dieter and have lost vast amounts of weight only to fall of the wagon so to speak and gradually regain it :( :break_diet:

But this time..............it's gonna be gone for good lol!

Love green days (i need my pasta rice & potatoes) and only occassionaly do red or EE days
Think my weight loss may be slower but i don't feel deprived or on a diet but this means i won't fall off the wagon or binge which is a past problem of mine x

Back