Anyone heard of the 8 hour diet??

pepshouse

Hi I'm back on here after 18 months. I need to get back into the swing of this and have looked at the 8 hour diet! It sounds perfect for me but wondered if anyone else is doing/done it??
I would love to make some friends on here to support each other along the way!! Xx

What's primal cavegirl?? Haven't been on here for ages so a bit out of touch!

Interesting! How's it going for you??

I don't think I will be able to eat 'anything' for 8 hours but it will be interesting to see what happens! I have done loads of diets so will prob follow a plan at the same time! X

I'm currently doing a 12 hour fast each day, hoping to move up to 14. Just started Calorie Counting too so i'm going to give myself a few days on this before I re-start fasting.

So how is the fasting going for you?? Have you lost much? Do you have much to loose??

So do you do that with the 8 hr option then cavegirl??

My thinking is I start on the 8hr then bring in other aspects of diets to reinforce it! I have a lot of weight to loose so don't want to do a miracle 6 month weight loss! This now has to be a workable eating plan that enables me to loose weight exercise and get my life back! X
Have to say cavegirl your weight loss impresses me very much x well done!!

My weight lost is nothing compared to some on here.Kally has done amazing and I admire her for all the hard work she has put in to it.She has lost over 9st and her food always looks yummy.
Her is her blog About Me - This Fat Mumma Slims

It's just finding what suits you.:)

Well that's one I will be looking up later when I **** my body down lol x thank you cavegirl!!

Back