Anyone here been on a TFR diet like Lipotrim or CD?

Yasmine

One last chance
Please tell me your experience and the foods you eat. How much of the foods you eat and how your weight was affected, I really need to know :)

I have just come of CD. Do you mean what food you can eat on CD or what food do you eat when moving to SW, just to clarify:)

Everything, because they encourage you to eat as much as you want, it makes me wonder how your weight won't go up from being on a TFR and a diet like slimming world.

I came off CD and went straight on SW (it was an absolute pleasure to eat again I can tell you!). I followed and still do the Red and Green days. In my first week, I gained 5lbs and then stayed the same in my second week....my third week, I lost 7lbs, so I was really happy with that!

Does that help?

Oh most definately, wow, that it really good :)

What did you eat? if you don't me asking, if you can't remember don't worry about it :D

I too followed cd, now moved to sw as needed to feel human again haha

I found the move easy, but haven;t (until yesterday) over eaten if that makes sence

I follow red/green day

typically, hexa and hexb for breakfast, super free foods up till lunch then what ever day I am on so green jacket pot and beans with cheese (hexa)

super free food till tea, pasta, hm sauce with chicken (hexb)

I reckon I am more EE but can;t understand it yet haha

I also have my syns around 7-10 a day

I lost 4lb in my first week on sw

I think it depends on what plan you were on when you move across. It seems within a few weeks you will be losing again. I think everyone just jumped into the SW diet and ate everything they say you can bread, potatoes, fruit e.c.t

i came off lp and cd i was using my lt shakes up whist on the cambridge diet so a bit of a mix i just came off it as i couldnt take much more of the none eatting i ate normal for a week and what i wanted which i did gain 4lb but i didnt do the refeed so i wasnt bothered i then hit slimming world the following week coming up to my 3rd week the first week i lost 5 lb and second i lost 1lb and a half which i am happy with to be honest i dont stop eatting i write my food diarys in here so you are welcome to have a nose. hope everyones info has helped you a bit xxx

Back