Anyone here today?

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
Its all very quiet in CD forum today.....

Am bored lol

Where are all of you and what you up to?

Yes i know most of you will be working :p I'm on my lunch having an oriental chilli soup :D

Keeping me warm as we have no heating today :(

Anyone as bored as me lol? :rolleyes:

im here! and im working, and its my birthday! hurrah! im not starting CD until Saturday as im off out for a birthday meal tonight, but i cant wait!!! im dont it before so i know it works. im itching to get started!!

I am here, although off to my daughters school in a bit to watch a performance her clas are putting on.

Have been painting the kitchen this morning though

im here! and im working, and its my birthday! hurrah! im not starting CD until Saturday as im off out for a birthday meal tonight, but i cant wait!!! im dont it before so i know it works. im itching to get started!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D:D:D:D

I am here, although off to my daughters school in a bit to watch a performance her clas are putting on.

Have been painting the kitchen this morning though

Oooh are you good at painting?!
Id have painted the house im in several times over but its rented so better not lol :p

thanks!!

Happy birthday Keelie!! What are your plans for the day? I'm having a bit of a bored day, I've got things I wanted to do today but it's just so cold and icy I'm not sure I want to leave the house!

I hope you have a good night and enjoy your birthday meal and all the best with starting CD tomorrow Keelie.

Happy Birthday Keelie :D

Im currently at home watching Winnie The Pooh with my little boy, although he's making more of a mess with the toys than watching it lol.x

Oooh are you good at painting?!
Id have painted the house im in several times over but its rented so better not lol :p

Looks crap :D but is only the first coat, am hoping once the second coat is on it will look better

thanks for the birthday wishes xx

Back