Anyone in LIVERPPOL or nearby doing LL?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by DramaQueen, 6 August 2007 Social URL.

1. DramaQueen

DramaQueen Full Member

Anybody in Liverpool or nearby doing LL? Would love to know which LLC you go to and how you are getting on.

Thank you

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Sigh, I used to live there DQ, but moved to Scotland more than 12 years ago. I believe that there is a weekend meet planned to take place in Liverpool in October.

It's on another thread, but I can't remember the details. Hopefully, someone else reading this thread can fill you in.

4. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

5. Mrs Depp

Mrs Depp Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.53%)
    Diet:
    Was on CD last year, lost 35lbs. I need to lose another 21 but haven't decided which diet to use yet
    Hiya DramaQueen,

I'm not doing LL but I do know Boobyjood was doing it a couple of years ago. She doesn't come on here much but does log into DH and you'll find her diary thread on there.

She may be able to give you the number of her LLC. Hope this helps. :D

The Liverpool meet-up is on 13th October and all the details will be posted on the Meetings and Events thread in the Miscellaneous forum. Hope you can come, it'd be nice to meet you in person. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.