Anyone in Northern Ireland.............

Sugarpuff

just thought you might like to know a butcher in Portadown ( T. Knox & Sons) has started to do products "certified and approved by Slimming World".

The are currently offering the following:
Steak Burgers - Free Food (look lovely)
Low Fat Mince - Free Food
Pork, Leek & Onion sausages - 1 syn per 100gms
Pork & Black pepper sausages - 1 1/2 syns per 100gms
Vegetable Pork Roll - 1 syn per 100 gms
Pork & Garlic sausage - 1 syn per 100 gms
Plain Pork sausage - 2 syns per 100 gms.

Sugar

wish a local butchers would do this in my area.be fab x

Sounds good.... anybody know of any in Edinburgh?

xx

For those in N.I theres also one in Bangor and Comber!! My mum got me a few burgers from Bangor...were pretty nice!!

Thanks for that ~ might be able to get to the one in Bangor. xx

Sorry don't know anywhere in Belfast but the butchers in Comber is very good. I know it is probably just as far as Bangor but I usually go every few weeks and you can freeze it. Sausages and burgers are lovely.

someone was saying at our weigh in on Thursday

there is a butcher in Carrickfergus who is applying to S/W to get passed to sell stuff.

will keep you posted

There's a butchers in Downpatrick doing the SW stuff as well it's the one at the Ballymote Centre for anyone that might be around there
x

Well, I'm not too hot on NI geography, but from a list of SW sausage suppliers I found on t'internet the following might bring joy:
I would ring to check first though as I have not been to any of them.... :)

Dunmurry & Meghaberry Meats
145 Kingsway, Dunmurry, Belfast, County Antrim, BT17 9RY

Breslin Family Butchers
Unit 3 White House Retail Park, Buncrana, Londonderry, Northern Ireland, BT48 8LB
02871 263 330

Meat Boutique
10a Marcus Square, Newry, County Down
028 3026 0842

Millar Meats
Irvinestown, Co Fermanagh, Northern Ireland, BT94 1GJ
02868 621887

O'Kane Meats Ltd
69 Main Street, Claudy, Co Derry, BT47 4HR
02871 338944

Owen Donnelly Butchers
55 Main Street, Larne, BT40 1JE

Paul's Butchers
23 Culmore Road, Derry, BT48 8JB
02871 373175

The Meat Joint
8 Foundry Lane, Omagh, Co Tyrone, Northern Ireland, BT78 1ED

Village Butchers
Northside Shopping Centre, Derry, Northern Ireland

Great list Prawn thanks :) I'm in Newry quite regularly and didn't know there was a butchers there that did SW stuff, will ring them and check it out x

Anyone know any butchers that are doing SW stuff around the belfast area thanks xx

The butchers on the Antrim road at Fortwilliam does slimming world meat.

There is one that goes to Carrickfergus market on Thursday mornings and he also does the St Georges market in Belfast on Fridays

tyvm prawn wouldnt have thought of looking that up lol and thanks lesser i go to the one at top of fortwilliam stanleys as its only a few mins away was just looking to see if there were others offering a bit more variety will deffo check out the one in st georges market as i need to get a load of fresh fruit tyvm xx

Any ideas again which Bangor butcher?

I dont know, not from that direction

try phoning or e mailing slimming world, they might have a list. Afterall, they have to approve the butcher and take their annual fee

Anyone have any further info on what butcher in Bangor is sw friendly?

Thanks in advance :)

Back