Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hello everyone :p, room for one more ? I lost 9lbs at group today after returning back after 4 weeks because I had an Op. I got SOW and I got my 5 stone award. I am delighted :D. I am now 1 stone away from target, can't believe it :). I now weigh 10st 13lbs. Hope your all doing well and I look forward to reading more about your losses ;).

Kay xx

Hey everyone, I'm just stopping by to say hi and get ready for me!! I've been seeing a 10 on the scales for 3 mornings now but I can't officially join you till I see it at group! That'll take a week I guess unless I get a miracle before tomorrow night. But so excited to finally seeing some progress!!

Smurfy, go on hun, you can do it ! Look forward to seeing you here soon lovely :):).

Kay xx

Not that I don't enjoy my time here, but I will be hoping to make a depart from this thread next week and into the 9s :D. 10st1 this week, 1.5lbs to my stone award! :D

I got to 10st then had a month off and now sitting at 10st 4lbs! Come on 9stone bracket! xxxx

Hi:)

Just weighed in yesterday at 10st 12.5lb so have come to join this thread if that's ok. Will be 100% on plan this week as I would like to get more comfortably in the 10's. I have lost alb so far and I am off on holiday in 7 weeks so would like to get into the 9's before I go. Fingers crossed!

Sorry guys i'm leaving this thread as my last weigh in was 9st13.5lbs :wave_cry: best of luck everyone getting to the 9s! x

Hi guys,

I'm joining you all if that's ok.. 10st 10 lb and desperate to get sub 10 before the 23rd august. I've a weekend break this weekend but after that I'll be sticking to SW big time. I've been constantly exercising and sticking to green days for the past month and the scales are not moving... This week I've changed to red days as they worked for me before so fingers crossed lol.

B

Beckiee wow congratulations chick , you have worked hard to get there :D:wave_cry:

Bennyb hello and good luck. I like red and green days for a bit of variety ( and the extra milk and bread )

Hi Jamiedodger that sounds totally doable before your holidays.

Jessy I feel your frustration . I gained 2 lbs and I been awol on here but it's back off now. I am 10.4.5 but I have two weeks before we go to Tenerife....

I hope you don't mind a gate crasher!! I am not swimming world - I do calorie counting but no one posts on that board!

My god the 10s to 9s is hard work. I have been flirting with the 9s for weeks; just in it, then out again then stuck at 9st 13. I just can't seem to make a dent in it. I am exercising on average around 600 calories a day CV plus toning exercises and sticking to probably an average of around 1000 calories a day. I usually have one cheat day, 2 600 cal days and the rest around 1000.

I just do not understand why the weight is not falling off. So frustrating!!

Do you think it's like the body readjusting and just taking some time ? as reading back through here seems a lot of people get plateuas that last for a few weeks. I stormed through the 10s and now just stuck :-(

Really hard not to get de motivated!!

Hi blondcat,
i dont really know much about calorie counting but I did a detox ages ago with limited calorie intake. I did loose weight but was advised to not continue for more than a week. If you are exercising 600 calories & only taking in 1000 calories your body could have went into starvation mode where it will start storing any food intake as it knows you are going to burn off the majority of your calories during exercise.
B

Down 3 and a half tonight - now at 10st 4.5 lbs... God, this 10st-9st zone is tough! :eek: I can't even remember when I joined this thread - feels like I've been here for ages! :(

Hi everyone :p, I lost 5lbs at group today and I got my 5.5 stone award :D . I've now gone from 10.13 to 10.8 . I hope to be out of the 10's by the end of August :).

Kay xx

Well done Kay that is fab!! xxxx

Down 3 and a half tonight - now at 10st 4.5 lbs... God, this 10st-9st zone is tough! :eek: I can't even remember when I joined this thread - feels like I've been here for ages! :(

I feel the same! But we WILL get there! xx

Sorry guys i'm leaving this thread as my last weigh in was 9st13.5lbs :wave_cry: best of luck everyone getting to the 9s! x

Ah fantastic well done you!! xxxx

Well done Kay that is fab!! xxxx

Aww thanks a lot Jessy :p, I'm super happy today ! :D Good luck with your next weigh in too hun, hope you do fab ! :)

Kay xx

Aww thanks a lot Jessy :p, I'm super happy today ! :D Good luck with your next weigh in too hun, hope you do fab ! :) Kay xx

You should be happy and very proud! xx

Hi guys,
after 3 hectic days in Galway last weekend, not really sticking to sw! I have stayed the same.... Well when I popped on the scales I was 10.8 & three quarters. I pottered about with the kids for a while & then got back on the scales to recheck & I was back to 10.8 & a half....so I am sticking with the best result haha.

My monthly started yesterday & is dynamite! This is the 2nd one since the baby was born. Can anybody telly me if you generally gain weight during these few days or would it be the week prior. Clutching at straws now lol

have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited:
Back