Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Well weighed in at 10 stone 7lbs today half way to the 9's! Can't wait to see the 9's on the scales! It's been 3 years since I saw that lovely number lol xx

10st 1lb I am finding it impossible to get out of the 10s :'(

I'm just into the 9's , 9st 13lb so gotta keep on track to stay in this zone! How's everyone else going? X

Well done! I thought I'd come have a look on this thread to give myself a kick up the bum, had a holiday from weigh in for the last 2 weeks (was planned as have been away) and I'm hoping I will have a sts this week after being a bit off plan on holiday, now I really want to knuckle down and see the 9's on the scales for my 30th which is in 6 weeks time! You've just spurred me on, it can be done x

Well done! I thought I'd come have a look on this thread to give myself a kick up the bum, had a holiday from weigh in for the last 2 weeks (was planned as have been away) and I'm hoping I will have a sts this week after being a bit off plan on holiday, now I really want to knuckle down and see the 9's on the scales for my 30th which is in 6 weeks time! You've just spurred me on, it can be done x
Aww thank you :) yeah you can do it! Holidays are a hard time to be good diet wise but now you're back you can get back on it , good luck! Xxx

The 9's feel so elusive! xxxx

I got to 10st and then went back up! How tall are you? :) I'm only 5"3 xxxx

I'm not sure to be honest, I think about 9,7 sounds good too. Lowest would be 9 I think , but then I reckon id want to be 8,13 just to stay in the 8'd ha ha xx

Haha I understand :) I'm struggling between 10.1 and 10.3 and have been for too long now! xxxx

So frustrating isn't it! But then slow and steady wins the race :) xx

Exactly! Although scales not shifting this morning, but official weigh in is Monday xxxx

Back