Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Oh wow, -1.75lbs for me this week, now I'm 10st 2 and 3/4! I'm so pleased!

Though I'm going for an Indian tomorrow after my exam. I have looked at the menu and planned what I'm going to eat, and saved syns from yesterday and today so technically I'll still be within limits, I'm just worried as I'm so motivated to do this now!

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today!

Charlie x

Another 1lb for me last night! Thrilled with that as it's *week so was expecting a gain.
That's me at 10st 3.5lb now :D Hoping for at least 2lb off next to bring me even closer.

Good luck to everyone else!!

Kezabel said:
Another 1lb for me last night! Thrilled with that as it's *week so was expecting a gain.
That's me at 10st 3.5lb now :D Hoping for at least 2lb off next to bring me even closer.

Well done :)

Some brilliant losses here! I WI today and lost 2lbs to take me to 10 stone 11. Yippee!

charliemm said:
Oh wow, -1.75lbs for me this week, now I'm 10st 2 and 3/4! I'm so pleased!

Though I'm going for an Indian tomorrow after my exam. I have looked at the menu and planned what I'm going to eat, and saved syns from yesterday and today so technically I'll still be within limits, I'm just worried as I'm so motivated to do this now!

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today!

Charlie x

Kezabel said:

krupskaya said:
Some brilliant losses here! I WI today and lost 2lbs to take me to 10 stone 11. Yippee!

Well done to all of you - all going in the right direction

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kwise1 said:
Well done to all of you - all going in the right direction

Kx

Apart from me 1lb gain but to be honest after the weekend I had I'm not to upset about that

STS :-( really disappointed. Had two meals out this week but was good as possible when ordering and then have made up by having very low syns since so totaled at 65 syns for the week.

Anyone please feel free to look and tell me what I can do :-( :-( http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/208927-slim4ever-sw-way-2.html

Really wanted a loss, but looks like i'm still with you ladies for a while longer 10.3

I lost 2lb this week and celebrated by having a.......pizza hut! :eek:
I had a thin crust without cheese but it's still going to be bad!

1.5 off for me this week...so I'm 10.11 now! Look out 9s, here I come (eventually). I can't wait to be back there...

STS :-( really disappointed. Had two meals out this week but was good as possible when ordering and then have made up by having very low syns since so totaled at 65 syns for the week.

Anyone please feel free to look and tell me what I can do :-( :-( http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/208927-slim4ever-sw-way-2.html

Really wanted a loss, but looks like i'm still with you ladies for a while longer 10.3

65 syns for the week might not be enough! I know I actually lose better when I eat all 105 rather than cut back. Like this week - pizza, curry, wine...and plenty of exercise too.
Don't worry...you're 4 lbs away from the 9s...it won't take long! :D

carbs4ever said:

Maybe you need to vary your meals a bit? Notice you have the same breakfast etc... Sometimes your metabolism responds well to small changes in diet.

Thanks both, am going to add variety, more water and loads of superfree! :) I am worried about having all the syns, last week had 52 and lost

Well done everyone who's weighed in so far this week. Fab losses!

If I don't lose a good number this week I'll be in serious need of the men in White coats. Jeeze the lower 10's are hard to crack x

Good luck Kankles. I guess it's slow going now you're so close to target. You'll get there, just maybe not as quick as you'd hoped. Frustrating!

Hi all- great to see everyone doing so well- just as I was looking for motivation -I found it here:) I started off well but seem to be stuck at 10.10. After reading your posts it has given me more incentive to keep going!! Thank you all- and keep up the good work!!!

Haven't updated for a while. I'm now 10st 6.5. My original target was to get to 10st 5 but have since discovered that I'm an inch shorter than I thought so have got another 6lbs to lose to get to healthy bmi. Think I'm going to keep going until my body tells me to stop though.
Well done to everyone :)

krupskaya said:
Good luck Kankles. I guess it's slow going now you're so close to target. You'll get there, just maybe not as quick as you'd hoped. Frustrating!

You're right, I lost 1.7 st in 6 weeks last time on SW many yrs ago, I've lost just over that this time but been going since jan! Maybe it's age lol

I've just purchased one of the 10 minute pilates solution workout DVDs as I really need to start toning my stomach, arms and thighs. Anyone had any experience with these workouts or pilates in general? It's had some brilliant reviews, and I prefer it to cardio as it can improve your posture (and I have TERRIBLE posture!)

Charlie x

Back