Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Never mind, sure you'll lose it soon!
Am feeling like I'm 21 again as last night scales were at 9.12.5.....YIPPEEE Thought I would never get there but just goes to show that you have to keep on believing, and persisting, and you can do it if you want!

Ive had another rubbish week! Just seem to have lost motivation adn all I want is chocolate!! My mate at works birthday today so she has brought cakes in!! Even tho she is doing SW too!! And it my 2 best friends bdays this week so we are going out tomorrow night and it will NOT be a quiet one! I can feel a gain coming for me this week!

Ive had another rubbish week! Just seem to have lost motivation adn all I want is chocolate!! My mate at works birthday today so she has brought cakes in!! Even tho she is doing SW too!! And it my 2 best friends bdays this week so we are going out tomorrow night and it will NOT be a quiet one! I can feel a gain coming for me this week!

Grrrwwww!!! Hard sometimes innit!! I'm having one of those weeks too- craving sweet things ALL THE TIME!!! And once the floodgates open......!! BUT, and it's a BIG BUT...we know from experience that it's only transient and we will go past this and come out the other end determined and losing weight!! I am staying in the 10's by the skin of my teeth at the moment! I know I have to do some SERIOUS pulling back now in order to stay in the 10s and also to stay in target range (10st 13 being the top of this!) Can't wait to get down to the bottom of target range (10st 7) at which point I'm going to move the goalpost slightly and try and edge down towards the 9s!! Yikes!!!!X

Thats my plan. I have set my target at 9.13 but ideally i would like to be at 9.6 So WHEN I get to 9.9 Im going to change my taget to 9.6 :-D
I cant wait for that. At the moment I feel really massive and when I look in the mirror I dont even notice the difference. Sometimes in certain clothes I think ok I do look ok but not a lot. Everyone keeps commenting at how good I look but I really cant see it! Im going on holiday in 10 days and I wanted to feel confident in my bikini but it isnt going to happen. I will wear it but I wont feel good!
I hate been short it is really so hard to look thin!

I'm 5'7.5'' which I think is reasonably tall for a girl and I just feel like a huge oaf sometimes especially when I stand next to smaller men. Women should be smaller than men and I tend to feel bigger than most so dont worry your not alone in the finding it had to feel slim I have the same issue.

Malibu x

Let's face it girls, I think that whatever height we are, if we've had years of being overweight and having poor body image unfortunately that poor perception of ourselves lives on!! I honestly can't see myself as slim, despite people telling me I am! A friend from work the other day saw me in a clingy T-shirt and said "Omigod, you're tiny- what are you now a size 8?!!" I nearly choked- I'm a good size 12, size 14 on top in certain makes! I know I'm fortunate to have a small waist in comparison to other parts of me but I'm certainly not 'tiny'!! But if other people honestly think it, I'll go with that!! I just wished I could look in the mirror and think it too!!!

hi Funcurls
am the same after my 1.1/2stone loss - still see myself with a big Bum, belly and thighs although in the shower there seems less to wash. Only 1 person as mentioned I have lost weight all the other just look at me sideways but dont say anything.:secret:
anyways only 1/2lb off for me this week but after getting over my upset stomache :9529:I have a bad head cold so am now feeding my cold and sucking cough sweets to stop coughing :sick:

Hopefully back on track next thurs

I still dont like to look at myself in the shower. I had issues before and I have always been big. When I was 12 I was as tall as I am now and in a size 12. I was the tallest by about a foot. Then I havent grown since then just gradulally got wider until I hit a size 16. When i look in the mirror I honestly dont see myself as any different. Hopefully it will come soon!

Yay - have lost half of holiday gain - could have been more if I'd not eaten about 40 custard creams this week :eek: Why can't I just eat one and stop??!!! Hoping to have 100% week next week and get those bad boy holiday lbs off for good :)

when i first did slimming world i started at 10st 11 getting to 10 was easy buy it took longer to get to 9st 6 with only half a lb to 1lb loss each week so i took up jogging every day and the weight just fell off now im back on it at 10st 4 and hoping to lose the same again

Good luck Sammi - I wish I had the willpower to jog every day but must admit its not my fav!!! I do kettlebells for 20 mins 3 times a week which is good for toning :)

Good luck Sammi - I wish I had the willpower to jog every day but must admit its not my fav!!! I do kettlebells for 20 mins 3 times a week which is good for toning :)

what is kettleworx like? i do kettlebells inthe gym by myself and in a class but would like some for home-is it worth me ordering this to follow? getting a bit bored of the same circuit he has been doing for what seems like forever! though he is starting a new one next week, which will hopefully liven things up a bit

I love kettleworx, it really has helped me lose the inches- have the link to pics in my signature to prove it :)

It's a 6 week programme that is split into 3 20 min sessions- cardio, core and resistance. You do each of the 3 every week, new moves are introduced gradually to add variety. Initially it's quite expensive but well worth it in my opinion. When you've done all 6 weeks you can start again with a heavier bell- that's what I'm doing :)

Would recommend to all, especially if you do not enjoy typical aerobic style, jumping about like a looney exercise ;)

thanks, defo gonna ask for kettlebells and kettleworx from Santa, i already have a 5kg one i got when first started but its too light now

I also enjoy zumba :) Think variety is key when it comes to exercise but know some people that just don't have the co-ordination, or space in their lounge if they are working out at home! :) There is good info on kettleworx and Kettlebells on a thread called the secret to shaping up - lots of people swinging away on there!!

Back