Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hi There

Hi,

I am just in my 10's this week - 10st 13.75lb to be exact and im so excited , I only started SW a few weeks ago and have been doing ok . lost 61/4lb so far , would love to loose another 1.5 stone but really want to be in the top end of 9's by xmas.

Nice to meet you all , everyone seems to be doing fantastic :)

Afternoon all!!!
I have just completed and hour of step aerobicS!!!!
Another perk of working in a school! Got put on a PE cover because the teacher was ill and double up with another teacher. She led the step aerobics so I joined in! Costs me £4 at gym to do step and now Im getting paid for it!!!

Well arn't you the luck one :) haha! I love step, when I was at Uni I only had afternoon lectures and used to go step in the morning 3 times a week, got pretty good actually, by my unco-ordinated standards anyway lol. But unfortunatly when I started work full time I had to stop :( but I'm still at the gym after a bit of a 6 month lull where I was lucky if I got there once a week. Now I go atleast 3 times a week and do 2 classes of body pump and either body combat or gym. Feels really good to be back, I love it when I get there its just the getting there that needs improving :)

Malibu xx

Afternoon all!!!
I have just completed and hour of step aerobicS!!!!
Another perk of working in a school! Got put on a PE cover because the teacher was ill and double up with another teacher. She led the step aerobics so I joined in! Costs me £4 at gym to do step and now Im getting paid for it!!!

Well done on the step aerobics!! Now that's one type of exercise I DO fancy!! My problem is getting to classes as I live out in the sticks and work a lot of evenings and night shifts so can't commit to any particular evening!! Should get a step for the house really and do a DVD but I have a bad track record of sticking to DVDs!! :break_diet:X

haha I got the kettleworx dvds as work have given me a kettlebell. Did core last night and I am ACCCCHING!!!! Must be good then haha.
Luckily its only a 6 week program. Im gunna do it this week then start again when I get back. Reckon I can keep up to something for 6 weeks.
I am pretty rubbish at sticking to them tho.

I know What you mean, atleast if you get to the gym you have no choice but to do it, where as at home there is always a distraction. I've even found myself doing the housework to get out of doing the exercise DVD :)

Malibu xx

Ever seen a fella attempt to set up a step and use it? one word - hilarious!

big bad 1 lb on for me tonight, back up to 10 11.5 so now have 4.5lbs to lose in 2 weeks to be the weight i had in my head to be for my holidays

few new recipes to try this week so hopefully that will help-though i doubt the canapes and 2 course dinner tomorrow night and meal out on fri will help lol

ninnins said:
Ever seen a fella attempt to set up a step and use it? one word - hilarious!

big bad 1 lb on for me tonight, back up to 10 11.5 so now have 4.5lbs to lose in 2 weeks to be the weight i had in my head to be for my holidays

few new recipes to try this week so hopefully that will help-though i doubt the canapes and 2 course dinner tomorrow night and meal out on fri will help lol

You can only do your best hun! Tonight and tomorrow are only 2 meals in the whole week and you can minimise the damage if you really want to! You can still lose those few lbs before your holibubs! I totally know what you mean about having a number in your head you want to be before you go! You're so like me with the numbers thing! I'm going to Madeira in 5 weeks 4 days and I already know in my head EXACTLY what I want to be lol! What are we liiiiike?! X

If its only one night it shouldnt make a difference. Just draw a line under it and move on.

Been trying to hold off buying a winter coat until I get back from my hols but this morning I was FREEZING and tesco had 25% off coats so decided to get one. Found a gorgeous purple one, tried on the 14 MASSIVE, tried on the 12 MASSIVE, tried on the 10 PERFECT. I now own 3 items of clothing in a 10 woop woop :-D

Put on half a lb. Star week though so totally expected along with the consumption of too much vino.

Hiya I'm jumping on ur thread! Last summer I went from 10st 4lb to 8st 5lb and from a size 12 to 10 (I'm cursed with a fat ass) I actually had a six pack! Now a year later of doing nothing and I'm back to 10st and a size 12 boo!! I'm going for a size 8 this time! Glad I found this thread i feel bad moaning about being a size 12 to people who are say a size 20. I know it's not fat to some people but it's fat for me if you get me! Xx

MalibuStacey said:
I know What you mean, atleast if you get to the gym you have no choice but to do it, where as at home there is always a distraction. I've even found myself doing the housework to get out of doing the exercise DVD :)

Malibu xx

Haha this is so me! I was supposed to go for a run and convinced myself I needed to Hoover mop and wash the dishes! Oh well at least my house is spotless!! X

Was back at 10.10.05 -2lbs on Saturday, but had been unwell so thinking was a false reading!! Have been v good and not stood on the scales this week (so far) am am going to try to resist the urge tomorrow morning and hold out for WI Saturday!!! Should really hide the scales mid week!!!

Back