Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

shivvy1211 said:
Cannot believe it. Lost 2.5lbs this week. 4lbs to target. Have a very social week coming up. Hoping for 1 next week.

Well done! Stay away from the Wine in your social week! Spirits and diet mixers are best! Xx

tally05 said:
Well done! Stay away from the Wine in your social week! Spirits and diet mixers are best! Xx

Thanks for that. Hoping to stay on the vodka and slimline tonic. It's my husbands 40th birthday party. So lots of dinner and drinks. Going to try and drink a lot of water as well :)

tally05 said:

Thanks for that. Hoping to stay on the vodka and slimline tonic. It's my husbands 40th birthday party. So lots of dinner and drinks. Going to try and drink a lot of water as well :)

tally05 said:

tally05 said:

Only 1/2lb for me this week am a bit gutted as only 5 weeks to holiday and was hoping for more. I want to shop for new clothes in the next size down while on my holiday as the sales will be on (Black Friday).

oh well maybe if I didnt try so hard would do better. :break_diet:

Another 1lb off for me. :)
Takes me to 10st12.
Feeling a bit more comfortable here now ;)

I've had a few holidays lately and I keep losing and gaining the same few pounds!! It's really frustrating! That's the last of the holidays over now so hoping to be at target weight of 9.7 for Christmas!! Will be a challenge with lots of upcoming festivities : /

5lbs in a week is fab! Wish I could lose that in a week!

Wow chickadee, liking ur optimism!!! :)
And well done Tally! I'd love to lose 5lb in one go!! Don't think I've ever had a loss that big, ever!!!!

X

Well it's not all good news fell off the bandwagon over the wkend and put on 3lb lol! Damn damn damn! Gotta stop having a kfc on the wkend! X

Ah we are not all such great losers ninnins! Don't lose heart :) well done everyone! I am still here at 10.6. Might get rid of the 6 in the next year or so!

OUCH!! Gone back up into the 11s tonight!!! NOT a nice feeling as I vowed never to re-enter the 11s!!!Got some major pulling back to do next week but feeling positive about it!!x

Back