Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Well done Shivvy1211 - 1lb off for me again this week - am jealous of yr 3lbs - a loss like that must really make yr week

So will also start the 777 week with Malibu et all tomorrow
have comfort ate a bar of choccy today as am having a bad time at work with the bullies :sigh: (must not do this as it puts what I have achieved so far at risk :copon:)

1lb is still a massive achievement :) especially when you've not for that much left to loose, if it was easy we'd all be stick thin :)

Malibu xx

1lb is still a massive achievement :) especially when you've not for that much left to loose, if it was easy we'd all be stick thin :)

Malibu xx

hi Malibu - I know what yr saying - am just a bit down cos of the work situation at the mo - give it a couple of days and they will pick on someone else - will shake myself out of it in the gym tonite - (the vibration plate - always good for a laugh when you can see in the mirror all yr wobbly bits going for it)

They have a tendancy to do the rounds here too, it's only coz they don't have better things going on in their lives.

Haha wish they had one of them at my gym I'd be really interested in giving it a go :) Might put a suggestion in the comments box.

malibu xx

Morning all

I weighed in today at 10st and half a pound, so pleased :) hopefully be in the 9s next week!

Morning all

I weighed in today at 10st and half a pound, so pleased :) hopefully be in the 9s next week!

Well done. You are nearly in to the next number. x

today i resisted.......
1) buying fish and chips even when my cousin got some
2) eating the chip that was then offered to me
3) eating the bar of dairy milk mu cousin waved in front of my face.

i really am serious bout shifting my gain hahaha

today i resisted.......
1) buying fish and chips even when my cousin got some
2) eating the chip that was then offered to me
3) eating the bar of dairy milk mu cousin waved in front of my face.

i really am serious bout shifting my gain hahaha

Good on you. Don't know if I would have been able to resist :)

WI - lost 1lb 2oz, taking me past my target! (only by .5lb!) can't believe it! Now 10.07.02 means I have lost over 2.5 stone!!! In shock!

WI - lost 1lb 2oz, taking me past my target! (only by .5lb!) can't believe it! Now 10.07.02 means I have lost over 2.5 stone!!! In shock!

That's fab :) Congrats :)

Hi everyone

Just found this thread, I've been doing sw since July and have lost 11lb, really need to focus to get into the 9's been up and down now for about a month:), need a big push to get out of the 10's. Your posts are very movitating, liking the sound of 777, might have to give that a go if I dont lose this week, I've been 100% so far this week, weigh in on a thurs so will see then x

Hi everyone

Just found this thread, I've been doing sw since July and have lost 11lb, really need to focus to get into the 9's been up and down now for about a month:), need a big push to get out of the 10's. Your posts are very movitating, liking the sound of 777, might have to give that a go if I dont lose this week, I've been 100% so far this week, weigh in on a thurs so will see then x

Welcome Lynica - we shall see if we can help you!! Very motivational this lot!!

lynica said:
Hi everyone

Welcome. Don't get down about your losses. I have lost two stone over 5 months. As long as it is going in the right direction. Keep going. X

Thanks for the nice welcomes :) well done on all the new losses xx

Yaayyyy I'm safely back into the 10s at 10st 10.5lb today!! It feels so much better than 11 and I intend to stay here (and keep moving further down!!)X

funcurls said:
Yaayyyy I'm safely back into the 10s at 10st 10.5lb today!! It feels so much better than 11 and I intend to stay here (and keep moving further down!!)X

Well done !! :)

Back