Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

You look fab. Hope you win x

Thanks, how did you do? You got nominated didnt you x

ohh i really can't wait to get back into a size 10! congratulations and you look fantastic in the picture

Thanks, I have never ever been in a 10, I went straight from been in age 11-12 to been a size 12!

you look fantastic in your picture huni.

i am trying my best to leave the tens this week but we will see on thursday :)

Good luck, I really wanna be out of the 10s asap, no offence, hopefully we all will be!!!

My MILs scales weighed me at 10.7 yesterday which would mean -2lbs. I would be happy with that, Ive been good :-D

LPV i still feel the same as before I lost weight! I mean I know im smaller but I just feel like the same person inside which could be why? Everyone expects you to say I feel amazing/have so much more energy etc and I just dont. But then again I never felt awful when I was bigger just couldnt fit into my clothes lol

ninnins said:
LPV i still feel the same as before I lost weight! I mean I know im smaller but I just feel like the same person inside which could be why? Everyone expects you to say I feel amazing/have so much more energy etc and I just dont. But then again I never felt awful when I was bigger just couldnt fit into my clothes lol

I'm the same ninnins. I didn't have am issue with how I looked in person just how I looked in photos! Ok I keep getting told how much better I'm looking I just feel the same!

Ninnins, do u do any more exercise than you used to? I feel like I have loads more energy than I used to but I think it's more likely to be all the extra exercise I do! (did very little before)!!! x

lilprincessvic said:
Haha defo!

2lbs off for me tonight. I'm now 10 7..... The 9s are within reach!

Wow that is fantastic. You are going really well x

nearly time to see what the damage is tommorow after a reaaaaaaally bad week or two!

Ninnins, do u do any more exercise than you used to? I feel like I have loads more energy than I used to but I think it's more likely to be all the extra exercise I do! (did very little before)!!! x

yeah i do and am always a lot more awake after than if ive dragged myself there eyes half shut lol

i do notice when i eat crap/dont exercise i am sluggish but i dont feel like im bounding with energy/walking on air the way people expect you to be when youve lost a lot of weight-i find this disappoints them a lot more than me though!

gah weigh in day and i have the munchies-how inconsiderate!
have only succumbed to an apple extra so far, didnt really hit the spot!

Back