Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I have lost 3 and a half stone and now in the 10 stone bracket trying to get in the 9's and finding it very hard :( I maintained for a long time and have been slowly putting on weight so have started SW to get me going again. Lets hope the different diet will give me a boost.
Good luck x

n1mumof3 I am with you on this! I lost 2 stone getting JUST into the 9's (9st 12 at my lowest) but then moved house, got new job etc and just maintained for about 10months trying and trying to get lower. But recent months I have been ill a few times and been to numerous weddings and its gradually creeping back on - Starting SW on Monday after doing a weeks research into it. So hopefully we can crack it! xx

Wow Laura I just looked at your stats and I am the same weight as you. Also looking to get to 10 stone by Xmas. I did get down to 140lbs and then put some back on the last 6 months and need to get back down again. I am finding it so hard and exercise was a big part of my life and now getting lazy again :( Starting Krav Maga Self Defence on Thursday and have some guest gym passes to use before Jan so will get my butt in gear x

Dreading the WI tonight especially after the sneaky peek on the scales, i don't think i have lost anything in 2 weeks oops.

Good luck with the weigh in vic.
My mother joined sw last night so I have have taken her food shopping tonight to make sure she does it right. I should earn commission from sw the amount of people that I have.recommended to it!

N1mumof3 - weird how it's similar. I thought maybe my goal was too ambitious but if you can do it I can do it lol. My old job I used to walk to and from work everyday - just a mile either way but it just helped the weight steadily drop off. But now I drive to work as my new job is 15 miles away and I leave stupidly early and get back late I need to find the energy to do some exercise! Need to dust the cobwebs off my wii! :)

2lb off for me so my gain from hol plus an extra lb.

just 1/2 heavier than the lightest ive been in my adult life! hopefully break that record next week

thanks, still got the munchies though! might make some milky coffee or hot choc, always feels naughty even though free/low syns

I did spinning too and it is fab! I have been a little lazy lately so need to get back into it. I love walking too and have done a few charity walks of 23 miles and 13 miles. Need to get motivated and so looking forward to trying Krav Maga. I will kick butt literally lol!!

Stupid scales i think i need to throw them out of the window 3.5lb off in 2 weeks was really good considering that i must have had my body weight in red wine!

Back