Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hi ladies, I've not been online much this week - too busy hanging my head in shame for falling off the wagon, which in turn made me eat more thanks to the whole eat-guilt-eat cycle. However, I am counting my lucky stars that I have managed to stay the same - don't ask me how, your guess is as good as mine! But its given me the incentive to get straight back on plan and I am 100% up for the 7 day challenge :)

I get paid on Tuesday and will be buying the 30 day shred, although I am slightly nervous, as someone said, cause I've read the posts and it sounds like hell!

Its good to be back, I've felt awful this week - sugar is the devil!!

Last edited:
Has anyone seen the Jennifer Ellison work out? Twitter is going mad for it so think I may invest. I really need something to help cos I think i'm good i'm backwards. Defo looking at a gain this week!

well am still off the wagon... why can't i get back into this!! i just seem to have got back from my hols and really can't get back into it. plus having seen the pics the mummy tummy and thighs still need some serious work!

Think i might start off with a meal plan for next week, and get my but out of bed and go for a run in the morning.

Well I entered the 10's back in November. Christmas came and I just managed to stay in the 10's!! Back down to 10st8.5 now so 9lbs until I'm in the 9's.

We can do this!!!

WI -1lb, I'll wear that after my Sunday binge!!! DOWNWARDS we go!!1 (fingers crossed!!)

1lb off for me too. 10.11 now. Looooong way to go!

2lb off for me this week - back down to 10 stone 10 and a healthy BMI :D Only 3.5 pounds left of my epic Xmas/new year gain, lol!

I will take on the water challenge this week! 8 glasses a day, right?

Well done who la hoop.

I dreamt last night I lost 4lbs tomorrow n 4lbs next week taking me to 10 exactly. Think my dreams need to work in their maths seen as im 10 6 atm, but that would be awesome. Especially seen as I have been rubbish this week!!

I got back in the 10's this week, lost 2.5 lb to go from 11st 1 down to 10st 12.5.

I have a big night out planned with my friends on 31st March, which is just over 10 weeks. I'm setting myself a goal to get to the 9's before then. So 13lbs in 10 weeks, I think that's achievable :D

Still can't quite get into it. It was my OH sons birthday this weekend and there was plenty of cake floating around. Did 40 minutes of zumba yesterday and then ruined it with a small binge - for everything, I think I'm still within my weekly syns, so I'll just be syn free for the rest of the week (WI is Fridays) and see where that gets me :) had a cheeky little weigh in yesterday morning and it said I'd lost a pound.

2lb off for me this week - back down to 10 stone 10 and a healthy BMI :D Only 3.5 pounds left of my epic Xmas/new year gain, lol!

I will take on the water challenge this week! 8 glasses a day, right?

Yeah and 10/15 mins extra exercise a day if you can manage it. x

I am not looking forward to weigh in tonight. Started off the week shockingly with a 70 sun pudding then just haven't got back on it. Even now i'm sat eating a choci bar when weigh in is in 3 hours! Me and the C are gunna do a week of ff to get us back on track (she's lost it too!) Overall not feeling good bout it. :-(

Lost 1lb - 10'4 now :)

drunken fatty again :(

Well i was doing really well, sticking to my syns and going to the gym twice and then i blew the lot bingeing on booze at the weekend (5x double vodkas on fri & 2 shots and 6 x double vodkas, 1 cider and a shot on sat ) i don't know why i do it to myself its so pointless, expensive and makes you feel rough the next day but i do it anyway?! I punished myself at the gym yesterday but blowing 60-70 syns on booze has ruined my chances of losing, FML.:cry: Dreading tomorrow night :sigh:

misspinky8 said:
Well i was doing really well, sticking to my syns and going to the gym twice and then i blew the lot bingeing on booze at the weekend (5x double vodkas on fri & 2 shots and 6 x double vodkas, 1 cider and a shot on sat ) i don't know why i do it to myself its so pointless, expensive and makes you feel rough the next day but i do it anyway?! I punished myself at the gym yesterday but blowing 60-70 syns on booze has ruined my chances of losing, FML.:cry: Dreading tomorrow night :sigh:

You don't know hun you could be surprised. Plus we have to let our hair down sometimes :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back