Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I'm really rubbish with my syns and barely use them, or when I do I abuse them. Today I went to tesco to go and get some treats cos I hadn't had any syns lol. I'm trying to use about 10. I always loose more if I use more but I fill up so much on free food I don't need them! I really want this last bit off tho. I started off at 12 13 and a small size 16 and now i'm 10 4.5 n a 10/12 I just want my tum off now as I still have that little pouch at the bottom! Upped the exercise loads this week!
How are you getting on?

Oh dear. Official WI tomorrow, but had a sneaky peek on the scales today and its saying 1.5 on, BUT I did eat a huge meal last night, so that could be a factor. I've started jogging some of the way to work, and I've ordered the 30 day shred (can't remember if I'd told you) so I'm hoping that will sort me out - I'm fed up of failing.

When I first joined SW in 09, I was 13st 1 and a 14/16. Now I'm 10st 4.5 (ish) and a 10/12. I can't seem to get past this weight though. I got down to 9st 12 once and then got a bit complacent and went up to 10st 10 and stayed there for a while, but then I started again and started posting properly on here. Just fed up with feeling wobbly now!!

Talking about targets, I have 23 weeks to lost 15lbs - sounds managable, but I'm finding it really hard to lose and it'll probably be more than 15lbs after WI tomorrow!! x

Starting my 30 day shred tonight has anyone done it before ?

Kelsey said:
Starting my 30 day shred tonight has anyone done it before ?

Yep I've done day 8 this morning! It's tough! Best of luck with it!x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've heard its brutal, and you don't lose much more weight than usual, BUT the inch loss can be amazing! There are a few threads about it on here x

Hello all, what's the 30 shred everyone's talking about? I wanna try if it's good for weight loss! Xxx

Its a dvd done by Jillian Michaels, the personal trainer on America's biggest loser. You need to do it every day for 30 days, take your measurements on day one and then again when you finish. Its only 20 mins a day but it is really tough! After day 3-4 you get used to it and the pains/stiffness eases. Its good! I like it because its only 20 mins. :)

Good Luck Lollipop.

I think the 30ds is £5 in tescos at the moment.
I did it but had to give up as it gave me shin splints (shes lies not everyone can do star jumps!) I am currently on day 4 of shred it with weights which is the same idea but kettlebell training.

Anyone want to start on the same day and do the 30 days together?

That DVD sounds good!

Downtown Suzy that's a familiar story - I got down to 9.12 at my lowest - and then with relocating, starting new job, different scales etc crept up to 10.12 without even realising ... So now on the heavy path back to the 9s!

I do my pump it up DVD which has a sweat it out section (15 mins ish) which I try to do most nights. Have seen the new one advertised on tv which I might buy as the one I have is from 2004 but seems to be the only one I can get on with !!

Just done day 1 of shred :)

Back