Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

How did u find it Kelsey? In just my tea settle then doing day 4 of shred it but ill just go along with u all doing the 30ds lol. My OH has just broken my tape measure so I can't measure myself but decided i'm going to take a photo of my tum instead!!
Well done on getting at the half way mark of the 10s ladies. Feels good dun it x

1lb off... Finally! 10 st 9 now. I will get into the low 10's v soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't worry, Jen - half is nothing. You'll soon get that off again!

Well done on the losses, ladies!

Remember to take your measurements with the shred, everyone - in my experience, the shred is great for inch loss but it really slowed down my losses. So it's important to see the inches melting away otherwise you get disheartened! I'm sure you can pick up a new tapemeasure fairly cheap, LPV - or you could measure yourself with some string, I guess :D

Snap emsie - I am 1lb off today and am now 10st 9 too! X

Worried about the shred slowing my losses down now as I haven't even lost my Xmas gain :( x

You won't mind when your body looks awesome. It's just water retention, it will catch up with you x

That's what I was going to say, just couldn't put it into words! DVD should arrive tomorrow! Yay!!!

I'm in a pickle and don't know what to do. I'm staying at OH house, but its WI tomorrow - the scales are going to give a different reading :wave_cry:

wow it look so good that 30 day shred as soon as payday comes next week i am so getting one! :D cheers for the heads up peeps xx

Do you all use you full 105 syns a week ?

eanceoil said:
I use about 80. If I use the full amount I don't lose!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you, my consultant told me to only have 5-10 a day the other week so that's only 70 a week :( look like il be drinking diet coke at the party tomorrow !

Well, the scales said I have stayed the same, do I thank my lucky stars and start again or weigh on my normal scales tomorrow?

Do you all use you full 105 syns a week ?

It depends on how prepared I am! Usually go over, but going to try and stick to 70 this week x

Double post - sorry!

Last edited:
Well done, lollypop! You must be thrilled! :)

Back