Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

There is no way I am weighing this week, I weigh on a thursday morning and since last weigh in I have been an absolute hog. Just finished a lush chinese and on my 2nd large glass of wine. Fingers crossed I can start afresh tomorrow.

fairydust1 said:
There is no way I am weighing this week, I weigh on a thursday morning and since last weigh in I have been an absolute hog. Just finished a lush chinese and on my 2nd large glass of wine. Fingers crossed I can start afresh tomorrow.

I was thinking same but dragged myself there and lost half a pound I was so convinced I'd gained

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

how long has it took (if it has yet) for everyones mind to catch up with their weight loss?

i feel exactly the same as i did when i started i know ive only lost 9.5lbs and still have 10lb to go
but according to my inch loss ive lost 4 inch off my waist and 3 off my tummy,
and 1 off my boobs and 1.5' off my thighs but i still feel exactly the same in my head

I pick up things and think theres no way i could fit into that all the time! It always does fit. It pains me when its bras! Rest of the time its all good

ninnins said:
I pick up things and think theres no way i could fit into that all the time! It always does fit. It pains me when its bras! Rest of the time its all good

Oh god I can't wait until I can buy new smaller bra's have huge boobs and they make me look bigger. I've not bought no new clothes for a while as I had lots in sizes 12-16 but into all my smaller jeans now except one pair I bought in sale cos I loved and they a size 10 still got tags on I think to wear them (they are hipsters) with no rolls hanging over is my target

ninnins said:

Wow just saw your weightloss I'm on my phone and it is tiny writing but a huge amount!!

You lost same amount of weight as my 18 yr old daughter a whole person
Well done xxx

Well done Karen, I would be so happy with a sts or a small gain but I weighed on my home scales and it was 5lb on so I am definately not going. On a positive note I have been good today so hopefully I can get back into the swing of it.

fairydust1 said:
Well done Karen, I would be so happy with a sts or a small gain but I weighed on my home scales and it was 5lb on so I am definately not going. On a positive note I have been good today so hopefully I can get back into the swing of it.

I weighed at home with a 2lb gain so decided I'd weigh and go (which i did)

2.5 off - I'm off to the 9's! Hope to see you soon x

Ahhh man can't you take us with you! My weigh in is tomorrow.... Had an alcohol free weekend last weeked (first of the year) so I am hopin for a 1lb loss to keep me on my "1lb a week" plan, but am really hoping its 2lb off (to make up for my sts week) watch this space!

downtownsuzie said:
2.5 off - I'm off to the 9's! Hope to see you soon x

Woooohoooooo! Chuffed for u! X

Thanks ladies, good luck with all of your losses - I KNOW I'll be seeing you soon! x

Well Done. I lost half a pound. Still blooming annoying though 10.5 so close. X

charly007 said:
Well Done. I lost half a pound. Still blooming annoying though 10.5 so close. X

So close! It will be you we're waving off next week!!

I've still got 8.5lb to go to get me into 9's so will be here a fair few weeks yet. I had aimed for end of feb but have messed about for last 2 weeks 0.5lb gain then 0.5loss so am pulling my finger out and aiming for mid march

Back