Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Just make sure u go by ur own scales. I had a fit when I moved house and bought new scales - they said I had put 7lbs on overnight! So if u go by ur own scales - wether they're accurate or not as long as they're the scales u have used all along that's ur accurate induction of weight loss. Fingers crossed for u u have worked so hard lately xx

Went to a quiz night that came with a pie and mash dinner and I was panicking! Luckily it was new potatoes with veg. It was a mince meat pie (a slice of a big pie, not individual ones) but I didn't eat all of it and declined dessert. Feel like I missed out, but determined to see a good number this week. Tbh its made me feel a bit ill - got wicked indigestion and a bit of a tummy ache, I'm going to assume its because it was quite rich? Here's hoping my sacrifice pays off!!

Princess, I agree with Laura.. Weigh again on your own scales and you'll see a truer reflection x

lilprincessvic said:
I got on my MILs scales today and they said 10 7!!! That would mean I have gained 4.5lbs I would normally shrug it off n blame the scales but she has new digital scales! I've been really good all week :-(

Scales vary where they are, what surface they are on etc so defo don't worry about it and weigh on your usual scales I'm sure you will be fine :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lbs is all I need! I really want to get into the 9s before my holiday end of March but have my birthday weekend next week and potentially 2 days off plan! Argh!

eanceoil said:
3lbs is all I need! I really want to get into the 9s before my holiday end of March but have my birthday weekend next week and potentially 2 days off plan! Argh!

Don't worry too much - a night out doesn't have to mean a gain. Just make sure u save as many syns as u can for the weekend and be 100% during the week. I had 6 weekends (birthdays, weekends away etc) in a row of drinking and hangover food and with lots of body magic managed to still lose 1lb per week.

I had 6 weekends (birthdays, weekends away etc) in a row of drinking and hangover food and with lots of body magic managed to still lose 1lb per week.

Wow! Well done! x

ninnins said:
LPV stop scale hopping on different scales!!!!

You will only melt your head

Hahahaha I did! I planned on doing lots of body magic today to try make myself feel better but I appear to have pulled something in my back so I am left laid on the floor trying to make it better!

how we all doing this week, still coming to terms with the fact i finally made it in here, its been a long time coming. i have set my mini target at 2lb this week although i am hoping for 3lb which would get me my 9st award that would be an awesome thing to pick up this week lol.

caramumofmany said:
how we all doing this week, still coming to terms with the fact i finally made it in here, its been a long time coming. i have set my mini target at 2lb this week although i am hoping for 3lb which would get me my 9st award that would be an awesome thing to pick up this week lol.

Cara that's amazing. I feel great after losing 2 stone 10.5 I can't imagine how you must feel after losing nearly 9 stone!

Weigh in tomorrow morning, taking it one day at the time means this has been the first week since I got back on SW that I havn't had a day where I go way over syns!! So just hoping for a loss :) big losses are pretty non existant for me especially as I get closer to target so even a 0.5 lb or a whole one would be LOVELY! x

I STS this week! :-( even after my 5 lb gain last wk! So I'm guessing 10.5 is the new 'me' :-(
Can't believe I was so close to the 9's!! :-(
Anyway, gotta work hard to get into the 9's! Then I'm at target so will fight to stay there!! Just hope no more gaining for me!!

Well I had a night out with the girls on Friday where I was very good and then all dayer yesterday where I probably used a months worth of syns rather than my weeks allowance! Had a brilliant time until we ended up in hospital because someone spiked my DH's drink, scary stuff. Haven't been brilliant today but going to be back on track tomorrow.
I hope my hard work on the other days will have paid off and I still get a loss.
Well done everyone with your amazing losses, really inspiring x

Poor hubby Geobar. A guy i know was at his "friends" house and fell asleep, woke up and they were shoving ketamine up his nose :eek: he hasnt seen them since!

Back