Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I STS this week! :-( even after my 5 lb gain last wk! So I'm guessing 10.5 is the new 'me' :-(
Can't believe I was so close to the 9's!! :-(
Anyway, gotta work hard to get into the 9's! Then I'm at target so will fight to stay there!! Just hope no more gaining for me!!

you will claw your way back again, you know what to do

ninnins said:
Poor hubby Geobar. A guy i know was at his "friends" house and fell asleep, woke up and they were shoving ketamine up his nose :eek: he hasnt seen them since!

God that's a bit strange! DH is a lot better now, he's a bit battered and bruised though. When he collapsed he smashed his head on a table which wasn't good. Could have been worse I suppose

So pleased lost 2lbs so now at 10st 0.5lb so close to getting into that 9 stone bracket now :D x

So pleased lost 2lbs so now at 10st 0.5lb so close to getting into that 9 stone bracket now :D x
well done you, here's to getting into the 9's next week ah?

Geobar said:
Draw a line under it and just be positive for next week. You've been good all week so hopefully you'll have a good loss next week x

I'm doing fast forward this week. I've told my OH if I don't feel confident I won't be taking my kit off on the 25th march n atm it's not looking hopeful!

lilprincessvic said:
I'm doing fast forward this week. I've told my OH if I don't feel confident I won't be taking my kit off on the 25th march n atm it's not looking hopeful!

What's fast forward?
If you've told him that I'm sure he'll be extra supportive!

lilprincessvic said:
He is lol. It's a crash diet. Needs to be recommended by you c. It's very restrictive but has good loses x

Oh. I'll bare that in mind if my weight loss slows. Have you done it before?

I lost 2.5lb tonight 10'6 now :)

lilprincessvic said:
Yer I lost 4lbs last time when I did it for 4 days. Some women lost 7lbs tho x

That's good! I'd like to give it a go but I'll have to see what my loss is like tomorrow. Do you have to sts or gain over a period of time before the C will discuss it with you?

Yeah I figured that. So far I have a loss every week but I feel like I'm really slowing down now. We'll see how I do I suppose.
Good luck

Back