Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Scales are saying 9st 9 this morn - I know its the morning and WI isn't until tomorrow, but if my scales are right (they usually are), that means a loss of 8lbs?!?!? I know I had a big gain last week, but never thought I could lose twice that. Its the first week I've ever really made an effort to include superfree food into my diet - I guess that's why?

Good luck with FF, Princess x

downtownsuzie said:
Scales are saying 9st 9 this morn - I know its the morning and WI isn't until tomorrow, but if my scales are right (they usually are), that means a loss of 8lbs?!?!? I know I had a big gain last week, but never thought I could lose twice that. Its the first week I've ever really made an effort to include superfree food into my diet - I guess that's why?

Well done x

Wow suzie, that is an amazing weight loss, i'm not good at sticking to the superfree food, I usually live on pasta and baked potato and beans. I'll be reading tomorrow to see how much you've lost and I will definately do a superfree week next week then for a boost. That really is amazing, well done.

I'm not weighing in for the next two weeks as I'm off on me jollies so keep up the good work guys xxx :)

downtownsuzie said:

Wow I need to try out eating some super free foods! I always do green so never bother! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Even if its not the whole 8lbs tomorrow it looks sure to be a whopper!

well girlies, being in the zone and staying off the booze is paying off - 4lbs off this week!!!!

thats all what ive put on last few weeks plus a lil extra to make me my lowest ever.

hip, hip, horray!

well girlies, being in the zone and staying off the booze is paying off - 4lbs off this week!!!!

thats all what ive put on last few weeks plus a lil extra to make me my lowest ever.

hip, hip, horray!

Amazing! Well done x

Well done! How's everybodies week going!?

Yay, that's amazing Ninnins! Well done x

Well done, what a fantastic loss!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Well done Ninnins! Thats a fantastic loss! xx

Yep I've got wi tonight. Am actually excited to wi...

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Back