Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I started at 11st 10lbs, now 10st 2lbs trying to get to 9st 12lbs. I am finding it really hard to lose, I seem to yoyo up and down 8ozs here and there, I am now trying the extra easy plan to see if it works. Maybe my body is just on a plateau and needs a boost. :cry:

bgtfielding said:
I started at 11st 10lbs, now 10st 2lbs trying to get to 9st 12lbs. I am finding it really hard to lose, I seem to yoyo up and down 8ozs here and there, I am now trying the extra easy plan to see if it works. Maybe my body is just on a plateau and needs a boost. :cry:

I hope ee helps

Not feeling great today. I'm really tired and just want to have naughty food. I have been good so far though. I can't even have a little something because it's my husbands birthday tomorrow so saving my syns for that :(

Geobar said:
Not feeling great today. I'm really tired and just want to have naughty food. I have been good so far though. I can't even have a little something because it's my husbands birthday tomorrow so saving my syns for that :(

Having my first proper day back after a rocky week. And I've been perfect all day and my auntie just brought me a Thorntons Easter egg. Sooo tempted to eat it and start tomorrow. We must resist the naughtiness :p what about an options hot chocolate (1.5) or a mikado choc stick (0.5) ? Ive just had some. Nice to have something sweet.

samjay123 said:
Having my first proper day back after a rocky week. And I've been perfect all day and my auntie just brought me a Thorntons Easter egg. Sooo tempted to eat it and start tomorrow. We must resist the naughtiness :p what about an options hot chocolate (1.5) or a mikado choc stick (0.5) ? Ive just had some. Nice to have something sweet.

I may have an options mixed into some quark in a bit. I'm holding off though as if that doesn't satisfy me I'll be hunting for something else lol

Geobar said:
I may have an options mixed into some quark in a bit. I'm holding off though as if that doesn't satisfy me I'll be hunting for something else lol

Ooh is that any good? How much quark do you mix it with?

Having a tough couple of days just trying to get time to eat, don't want body to go into starvation mode!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

ailly said:
Ooh is that any good? How much quark do you mix it with?

Having a tough couple of days just trying to get time to eat, don't want body to go into starvation mode!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I mix one sachet with half a tub and add a little sweetener. Something I add a little vanilla yoghurt as well.
It's nice to dip fruit in

I made a little bowl of rice pudding this week (just boiled it in water and when cooked drained the water out and added a splash of skimmed milk from my daily allowance and some sweetner). I fancied a chocolate fix so added options hot choc to it and definatley sorts out a late night choc fix!

Geobar said:
We're in the same place I'm 10 2.5. I hope I get there soon. I'm really trying hard

We're both so close so can defo get there. I'm hoping to be at least 9st 13 for my hen do in 4 weeks time - preferably lower as I imagine it will be a bad weekend syn wise! Defo will not be countin syns that weekend.

laura35 said:
I made a little bowl of rice pudding this week (just boiled it in water and when cooked drained the water out and added a splash of skimmed milk from my daily allowance and some sweetner). I fancied a chocolate fix so added options hot choc to it and definatley sorts out a late night choc fix!

That sounds nice

laura35 said:
We're both so close so can defo get there. I'm hoping to be at least 9st 13 for my hen do in 4 weeks time - preferably lower as I imagine it will be a bad weekend syn wise! Defo will not be countin syns that weekend.

I don't blame you!

Can I join? Only just found these threads. I started at around 12st at the start of jan and I am now 10st 3. I am aiming to get to 9st, which is my weight aged 16! Hard to see how I thought I was fat then! I am roughly the same weight now as I was on my wedding day 10yrs ago...would love to be at target by my anniversary in July.

I always seem to get stuck at 10st and give up, but I am determined to stay the course this time!

Well what a start to the day!

It's my DH's birthday and he loves pancakes. As he has been really good and lost 3 st I thought I'd treat him to some pancakes with nutella and marshmallows.
Before we could eat loads of them but we've had two and couldn't eat anymore as they were sickly.
Today is probably going to be off plan but everyone deserves a treat now and again.

Geobar said:
Well what a start to the day!

It's my DH's birthday and he loves pancakes. As he has been really good and lost 3 st I thought I'd treat him to some pancakes with nutella and marshmallows.
Before we could eat loads of them but we've had two and couldn't eat anymore as they were sickly.
Today is probably going to be off plan but everyone deserves a treat now and again.

Enjoy yourself. It's nice to have a day without counting syns sometimes . Have a lovely day. Those pancakes sound divine! :-D

samjay123 said:
Enjoy yourself. It's nice to have a day without counting syns sometimes . Have a lovely day. Those pancakes sound divine! :-D

Thanks,
They were lush. But it felt good not to be able to eat loads. Obviously my body is preferring healthy things

Back