Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

My initial target was to get to 10st but I wanted to get into the 9's. So 1.5 to the 9's.
I think I'm going to move my target to 9st 11 s
To make it a nice round 2 stone loss and see from there

Right a brief stay on here gain of 3lb to report... Will keep posting on here because I know it won't take me long to get this off again...xx

hi people can i join you?
after my 2nd weigh in on tuesday this has taken me down to 10st 12lb, 6.5lbs in 2 weeks, but still got a way to go!
onwards and downwards
sian69

ailly said:
Whoop whoop, 2 off for me! Down to 10 1, got my 1st award tonight too! Absolutely delighted with myself!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Snap, 1lb off for me so down to 10st 1lb too!

Absolutely amazed after my Easter egg eating!

All_about_the_climb said:
Well ladies, I wanted to see today if my scales were accurate (I don't know how I thought doing this would help me) but I weighed myself before I left the house wearing exactly the same thing as I did in Tesco and was 11st 3lbs (71.something kg), whereas Tesco's scales showed me to be 10st 9.9lbs (68kg).

I assumed Tesco's scales were up the left but today I bought 2, 2kg weights. I put them on my home scales when I got home and they weighed in at 4.2kg (which is 1.05 times bigger than what they actually weigh). Using that math ...timesing 68kg by 1.05 you get 71kg so I'm now thinking Tesco could be right?

I'm not 100% convinced that I could possibly be in the 10's. Going to wait until Sunday and weigh at home and then go straight to Tesco again.

If it's the same sort of difference again (and Tesco's show me to be in the 10's) I shall hopefully be joining you full time!
Who knew scales could be so damn stressful?

I know this problem! I moved house and bought new scales and somehow gained 8lbs in the space of 3 hours!!! I say just buy some new scales and stick with that - as long as u always use the same scales u will know what u are losing. And try and sneak on friends scales when ur round there to see how accurate they are. But by the sounds of it if urs are weighing actual weights heavier than they are then u must be lower than its saying :)

Haven't been on for ages so hi again guys, hope you're all well. I bought some scales yesterday & I am the same weight as weeks ago plus when I weighed this morning I was 5lbs lighter at 10st 7lbs :) Excellent... Should have bought scales years ago hahaha ;) xxx

Geobar said:
Tbh even though I was loosing well in the beginning I couldn't notice, then one day it just dawned on me tat my work trousers that were once fairly tight we're extremely loose. I could actually pull them down without undoing them. But I didn't notice them becoming bigger in the time between. Our minds are strange things I think

This was exactly the same for me! So much so that I had to purchase new smaller ones at the weekend! I just looked in the mirror one day and realised they looked bloody ridiculous and saggy! When they were a tight fit when I first bought them 5 months ago!

laura35 said:
This was exactly the same for me! So much so that I had to purchase new smaller ones at the weekend! I just looked in the mirror one day and realised they looked bloody ridiculous and saggy! When they were a tight fit when I first bought them 5 months ago!

It's mad how we don't notice isn't! Just goes to show your mind plays little tricks on us though

Just got home after a 17hour shift. I need to switch off and sleep.
I've eaten hardly anything today because I was busy then ended up working on and my colleagues had Chinese! I'm impressed that I resisted.

Geobar said:
I've eaten hardly anything today because I was busy then ended up working on and my colleagues had Chinese! I'm impressed that I resisted.

Go you, that's fantastic. I was on a long day yesterday and slept in this morning so had no food prepped for breakfast lunch, or dinner. Delighted I'd stopped to look as managed to gather ingredients for a tuna couscous salad, fruit salad a hifi and a yoghurt. That should keep me free from temptation!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Geobar said:

That's very impressive. Chinese is one thing I always battle with. Just love it. But have learnt to eat it sw friendly if I do now. Its still yum though. Well done :-D

Another lb down for me 10st 3.4 now. Getting closer to the 9's. Been trying for so long, I think I'll cry with joy when I get into them!! Lol

Well done Samjay! One more pound off for me too...10st 2lb. This should be my last WI at home as I hope to join a group next week. I am just hoping the official scales don't differ from mine too much as it would be heartbreaking to go up without really gaining (iyswim!) X

docmurphy said:
Well done Samjay! One more pound off for me too...10st 2lb. This should be my last WI at home as I hope to join a group next week. I am just hoping the official scales don't differ from mine too much as it would be heartbreaking to go up without really gaining (iyswim!) X

Aww thank you. Oh amazing. I know what you mean. As long as your class is at the same of day time as you usually weigh and you wear the same clothes then hopefully you'll be ok!! I hope they're kind to you anyway! Never know they could say your even lighter! That would be great :-D

docmurphy said:

Do you weigh with clothing on at home. If you don't the chances are they'll be a small gain so don't get disheartened.

Right, despite my more than disappointing weight loss results, I feel really in control on my eating, an working out lots and getting really into it, and had my biggest boost today yet!! Popped into a couple of shops after work and have dropped a dress size!! Bought a dress n trousers at DP in a size 10!! Very happy :)

Ddelta said:
Right, despite my more than disappointing weight loss results, I feel really in control on my eating, an working out lots and getting really into it, and had my biggest boost today yet!! Popped into a couple of shops after work and have dropped a dress size!! Bought a dress n trousers at DP in a size 10!! Very happy :)

Well done. It's a lovely feeling I need new work clothes as mine are too big

Back