Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Well after 8 weeks off plan, I no longer belong here :(
I've put on 12lb so now 11st 2lb but not beating myself up over it we've been through so much in the last 10 weeks and still not totally through the worst if it but hey it could be worse. Here's hoping I'm back here in the next week or two and I can honestly say that over Easter we ate out for 3 meals a day and I didn't make any healthy choices do it could have been a bigger gain!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Karen.hat said:
Well after 8 weeks off plan, I no longer belong here :(
I've put on 12lb so now 11st 2lb but not beating myself up over it we've been through so much in the last 10 weeks and still not totally through the worst if it but hey it could be worse. Here's hoping I'm back here in the next week or two and I can honestly say that over Easter we ate out for 3 meals a day and I didn't make any healthy choices do it could have been a bigger gain!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

One week back on track and you'll be back in the 10's!

Hi
I would also like to fit into a size 10. I will weigh myself Sunday and then give it my all next week by sticking to the diet and making sure I exercise at least 3 times next week. My first exercise session will be Monday. I will keep you posted but I am determined to lose a pound a week. Hope you have a good week. Let me know how you get on. I have joined sw online if you need any info or recipes let me know.

Hi,
Losing a pound a week sounds like a sensible goal.
My weigh in is Wednesday and this coming Wednesday will be my first. I don't know what to expect but I've been good, kept within my Syns etc so we'll see.
I'm not sure what to do about exercise at the moment, quite busy working full time and studying at the moment.
I do walk back and forth to work which takes about 25mins each way but that's about it.
I might start walking up stairs or something to do a bit more!
What kind of exercise will you be doing?
Hope your weigh in goes well for tomorrow :) x

All_about_the_climb said:
Hi ladies,
Very pleased to say I now (just) belong in here :D Weighed in this morning with a loss of 2.25lbs taking me to 10st 13lbs. Hoping to stay here for a while, whatever happens...I never want to see the 11's again! :D So pleased!

Congratulations and welcome
I am aiming to leave the 10s n get into the 9s before April is finished but I've a few pounds to lose for that

So this morning when i had a sneaky peak - i was in the 9's!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doubt I will be at WI tomorrow or at target but it was so nice to see a single digit!

Ooh it's a very exciting time I just got that recently too! :) what's your target? I can't see as always browse minimins on my phone. The 9stone support group is really active and friendly see you there soon :p x

My target is 10st at class, but that is fully clothed (thankfully for them!) and an evening so would need a lil extra off still to be at target there

ninnins said:
My target is 10st at class, but that is fully clothed (thankfully for them!) and an evening so would need a lil extra off still to be at target there

I hope to be in the 9's tomorrow. I haven't had a brilliant week do not expecting a great loss but just a half lb will get me there. Fingers crossed for us both

Ooh. So want to be in the 9's!!! 10st3 so a little way to go!!!

Good luck everyone!! :)

I'm in the 9's, I'm in the 9's, I'm in the 9's!!!
Can you tell I'm happy. Only just there though at 9.13.5, so 0.5lb off for me. Only a small loss but ive been off plan a bit. But I'm absolutely over the moon in in th 9's!!!!
I'll still check in here though. Hopefully there's a few of you that'll be joining me this wk or next week.
Good luck all x

Can you tell I'm happy. Only just there though at 9.13.5, so 0.5lb off for me. Only a small loss but ive been off plan a bit. But I'm absolutely over the moon in in th 9's!!!!
I'll still check in here though. Hopefully there's a few of you that'll be joining me this wk or next week.
Good luck all x

Congrats!! Well done :)

I've got my first WI this Thursday, feeling a bit anxious cos I feel a bit bigger round the middle.
Won't be surprised if nothing happens on the scales, I've been on high protein/low carbs diet for so long!

Aji said:
Congrats!! Well done :)

I've got my first WI this Thursday, feeling a bit anxious cos I feel a bit bigger round the middle.
Won't be surprised if nothing happens on the scales, I've been on high protein/low carbs diet for so long!

Thank you and good luck for tonight I'm sure you'll be fine

Geobar said:
Good luck all x

Wow big congratulations. Hoping I won't be too far behind you!

haven't been on here for a while as forgot password (!) - things have gone to pot a bit lately and have an unhealthy weekend coming up... my daughter's confirmation and a 50th birthday celebration on Sun. Am looking forward to it but only have a little 1lb to lose to get to 10% and it seems to be slipping away from me!

Iv been good this week after my 1lb gain last week due to my celebrations. Hoping to be 2lbs off tomorrow but I feel * week looming so I doubt it. Get my wedding dress back for the last time on Friday so I hope I like what I see in the mirror!

Back