Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Thank you. Definitely keep motivated and you'll get there in no time. I worked through the 10's in 10 weeks so you can do it

This made me look back to see how long ive been in here as it felt like forever - since 13th September!

Crikey

Im getting there though, slowly but surely

ninnins said:
This made me look back to see how long ive been in here as it felt like forever - since 13th September!

Crikey

Im getting there though, slowly but surely

As long as your moving in the right direction

I'm 1lb off tonigt taking me to 10st 1.... Although * week started today so my loss should be more. Weighing again on Sunday to get a better indication once the water retention has gone down! My mini target is 9.13 for my hen do next weekend (and to hopefully not undo too much of that whilst on my hen weekend lol)

Hi

Well started at 10 stone 12. I have had an ok week so far. Gym Monday, kettle bell at home Tuesday and Tracey Anderson today. I got the kettle bell from eBay with DVD and have to say it is as good as gym session. If you have not heard if Tracey Anderson. YouTube her and put in Tracey Anderson webisode. You either like her or you don't but her may DVD and post pregnancy workout are good.
How about your week?? How are you doing. So far trying to stick to slimming world way.
You do well walking to work and back. I have a bit if a drive to work so can't get extra exercise in there. Hope all has gone well.

Hi, I might look into kettlebells!

My week has been ok I think. Had my first weigh in this morning and I lost 2lb but slight gain in measurements on waist and belly :(
Going to see it through for a bit tho.

How about you?

2.5lb off, so 10st 2.5 (but my scales said 9. 12.5 this morning - yay!) But i'm gonna start going by the SW scales, so another few to go!

laura35 said:
I'm 1lb off tonigt taking me to 10st 1.... Although * week started today so my loss should be more. Weighing again on Sunday to get a better indication once the water retention has gone down! My mini target is 9.13 for my hen do next weekend (and to hopefully not undo too much of that whilst on my hen weekend lol)

docmurphy said:
2.5lb off, so 10st 2.5 (but my scales said 9. 12.5 this morning - yay!) But i'm gonna start going by the SW scales, so another few to go!

Congratulations both you'll in the 9's in no time

I'm over the moon!! Got weighed this morning and am 10 stone 7lb. God knows how that happened I've never lost 9lb before and have a sneaky suspicion the scales could be wrong

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All_about_the_climb said:
Eeeek! Just weighed in at 10st 9lbs. That's a 4lb loss this week. Target is in sight!

Wow well done. There's been some really big losses this week which is amazing for the 10s bracket! Iv only managed 1lb each week with the odd 2lb here and there! So well done u guys! I "reweighed" on Saturday as Thursday was the start of * and it was a 2lb loss for me this week. I am now dead on 10st.... So fingers crossed il be gone next week!

Aji said:
Hi, I might look into kettlebells!

My week has been ok I think. Had my first weigh in this morning and I lost 2lb but slight gain in measurements on waist and belly :(
Going to see it through for a bit tho.

How about you?

Well weighed in today. No weight loss. Very upset. I had exercised mon, tue, wed and Thursday. I had a couple of blips at work. But included in sins. I think I need to put my thinking hat on and maybe write everything down this week. So still 10 stone 12 pounds and not 1 pound lighter towards my target.
Won't give up though.
Hope your week goes well.

KLS said:
Well weighed in today. No weight loss. Very upset. I had exercised mon, tue, wed and Thursday. I had a couple of blips at work. But included in sins. I think I need to put my thinking hat on and maybe write everything down this week. So still 10 stone 12 pounds and not 1 pound lighter towards my target.
Won't give up though.
Hope your week goes well.

It could be the exercise if your not used to doing it your body goes into protect mode and can retain fluid to repair muscle.
Don't give up, write everything down like u have said and see if your consultant can spot anything which might be tripping you up
Good luck.....u will lose

Jo2982 said:
It could be the exercise if your not used to doing it your body goes into protect mode and can retain fluid to repair muscle.
Don't give up, write everything down like u have said and see if your consultant can spot anything which might be tripping you up
Good luck.....u will lose

Thanks.
I have printed some diary sheets off so will give it another bash this week. I pay for the online service and don't go to the meetings. I wish I could but the times don't suit. Think it does help going to a meeting. Do you go to one and how are they??

KLS said:
Thanks.
I have printed some diary sheets off so will give it another bash this week. I pay for the online service and don't go to the meetings. I wish I could but the times don't suit. Think it does help going to a meeting. Do you go to one and how are they??

Yes I go every week it keeps me on track. I don't always stay to group it depends what time I have free. I really benefit by going to group though and everyone is so supportive and friendly. I get a lot of suggestions and tasting nights are a great way to try new things
Post your sheet on here, someone might notice something that you don't

KLS if you keep a food diary on here some people could have a look at it and might spot some thinhs you are unintentionally doing wrong. Although I agree that it could be some fluid retention caused by the exercise. I reckon you will see results next week. Also take some measurements if you havent already done so-sometimes you will lose inches but not lbs.

Thanks everyone. I will keep a diary this week and will post it on if no weight loss again. I hope you are right and I have a weight loss next week. I am determined to lose this last stone. I have put the slimming world app on phone to make sure I can monitor any extra sins.

Back