Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Well weighed in today. No weight loss. Very upset. I had exercised mon, tue, wed and Thursday. I had a couple of blips at work. But included in sins. I think I need to put my thinking hat on and maybe write everything down this week. So still 10 stone 12 pounds and not 1 pound lighter towards my target.
Won't give up though.
Hope your week goes well.

Aw sorry to hear about the stand still. Other people have already posted really good suggestions so I won't repeat but just wanted to say I joined online too so I don't go to groups. I found it really does help to write everything down I eat. It makes you think twice about stuffing your face lol Do you use the online food diary? I use that too and it's really useful to keep track of HEA, HEB and syns.
Hope your week goes better :)

LifesDesire said:
FINALLY!!!!! 9st12!!!!! so happy! :) xxx

Wow well done you! I'm so so hoping to be 9st 13 on Thursday. Iv been so good again - even resisted a rocky road cheesecake at my parents Sunday dinner and have a muller light while they all tucked in! Pure torture... Get my wedding dress back on Friday so plllleeease let me be 9.13 please please please lol

laura35 said:
Wow well done you! I'm so so hoping to be 9st 13 on Thursday. Iv been so good again - even resisted a rocky road cheesecake at my parents Sunday dinner and have a muller light while they all tucked in! Pure torture... Get my wedding dress back on Friday so plllleeease let me be 9.13 please please please lol

My fingers are crossed for you.
Well done on that will power!

Wow, you should be really proud of yourself. good luck with the dress :) x

Aji said:
Aw sorry to hear about the stand still. Other people have already posted really good suggestions so I won't repeat but just wanted to say I joined online too so I don't go to groups. I found it really does help to write everything down I eat. It makes you think twice about stuffing your face lol Do you use the online food diary? I use that too and it's really useful to keep track of HEA, HEB and syns.
Hope your week goes better :)

Hi.
Good idea. I have used it for the two days. It is difficult to do as I leave early for work get back late and by the time I sort the kids out...............
But have made the effort and it has stopped me putting what I should not in my mouth. It does make you think. Good luck this week.

Well im a happy camper tonight. Lost 2.5 lbs so

1-am in the 9's
2-got my 2.5st award from joining group=8.5st since beginning
3-im "normal"
4-am at TARGET!!!!

:happy036:

ninnins said:

1-am in the 9's
3-im "normal"
4-am at TARGET!!!!

Wow congratulations......i would be happy too

ninnins said:

1-am in the 9's
3-im "normal"
4-am at TARGET!!!!

Amazing ninnins!! Well done! What an amazing achievement!!! :)

1-am in the 9's
3-im "normal"
4-am at TARGET!!!!

Congratulations and well done!

ninnins said:

1-am in the 9's
3-im "normal"
4-am at TARGET!!!!

Yay! Well done!!

KLS said:
Hi.
Good idea. I have used it for the two days. It is difficult to do as I leave early for work get back late and by the time I sort the kids out...............
But have made the effort and it has stopped me putting what I should not in my mouth. It does make you think. Good luck this week.

My WI is tomorrow but I'm not expecting much.
Totm lead me to snack a lot :(
I had a sneaky WI this morning and it doesn't look good. Having said that, I think if I wasn't on SW I would have eaten way more so not all bad.

ninnins said:

1-am in the 9's
3-im "normal"
4-am at TARGET!!!!

Wow well done! U should be so proud!

I'm back into the 10 somethings *dances* Damn birthday *lol* x

Well Done. Do you exercise? I am realllllllllllllly battling, at last WI I was 10st 1.8lbs but I seem to keep yoyoing +- 1 lb. I am really desperate to get down to 10 st. then onto 9 St 12oz

Back