Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I've been in the 10's since December.
I'm here forever I fear!! Lol x

Whoops, I started a thread like this as I completely missed this one, no idea how tho. I am blonde so think might be something to do with it...

First weigh in tonight, 10st 9lb. Not happy, heavier than I've been for a long time. My aim is to be in the 9's by the time I go away in 7 weeks.

Do you think that's realistic?

Hello everyone :)

I have been in the 11 to 10's thread and with a 3.5 pound loss tonight I am now 10.12 woooo the elusive tens at last :)

Cant wait to work my way through to the nines with you all xx

10st dead on today! Fingers crossed this time next week i'll be leaving you all (in the best possible way ;-))

In September I weighed 11st 8lb then I have lost weight and have been weighing in at 9st 13 -10st 4lb :S I got weighed 2 weeks ago and weighed 10st 4. Wanting to get back in the 9's! and then the 8's where I have never been.... the lowest I have been was about 3 years ago when I was around 9st 2lb -4lb. I hardly get time to exercise so I am hoping calorie counting will do the job for now x

Hey everyone. Been in the top half of the 10 stones for about 6 weeks now (do it on my own at home). Weighed in on Fri and was 10 st 9 lbs.... then had a SWI today and am 2 lbs up! Went way over syns on Fri, so its my own fault, but am just so annoyed with myself. I just can't seem to keep the willpower going for a whole week and get a good loss. I REALLY want to get into the 9's or at least for now into the low 10's. Any advice on how to break this barrier would be great!

Hey everyone. Been in the top half of the 10 stones for about 6 weeks now (do it on my own at home). Weighed in on Fri and was 10 st 9 lbs.... then had a SWI today and am 2 lbs up! Went way over syns on Fri, so its my own fault, but am just so annoyed with myself. I just can't seem to keep the willpower going for a whole week and get a good loss. I REALLY want to get into the 9's or at least for now into the low 10's. Any advice on how to break this barrier would be great!

Hey there, not sure that I have any advice but didn't want to read and run! I've just made it in to the low 10's (and when I say just, I mean it), I feel the 10's are taking ages as well but I suppose the lower you get the longer it will take to lose? Or at least that's my thinking. Plus I wouldn't go by your sneaky weigh in, my weight fluctuates all the time during the week but I only take my main weekly weigh in in to consideration!

What is it that you're eating whenever you go off track? Crisps? Chocolate? Takeaways? Whatever it is is there a low syn alternative that you could try? Or perhaps flexi syn? Hope things start to move in the right direction again soon :)

Aji said:
I gained 1.8lbs so was not good at all :(
I blame it on totm but hey ho, better this week!
Sorry to hear about yours, totm must play some part in it. Don't dwell on it too much, I'm sure if you stick to it, you'll see the results :)

Sorry. Us women have to pick ourselves up and try again. Only 10 weeks for holiday and this week 1lb on. So disappointing. I'm not sure what to do this week but I think a free for all food list may not be the best for me. I'm going to follow the eating plan this week but cut the portion sizes down and see how that goes but need to lose at least 3 lbs to bring me down on track. Hope you week goes well. I'm just going to do cardio this week and no strength. Let's hope that works.
Good luck. ?

Jo2982 said:
I've completely fallen off the plan.....I'm putting pretty much anything that is bad for me in my mouth. I figure it's my exams doing it. I always end up doing this before I go into exams do in gonna try and be as good as I can n then after Monday get stuck into the plan n 30 day shred

Well that's the idea anyway.....hopefully I won't do too much damage over the week

Good luck. I know how you feel. Need to really try tomorrow myself. Hope your week goes well.

Hey All About the Climb. Thanks for the advice. It's lots of little things that I pick on in the evenings mostly.... tends to be chocolate or bread related, but like I say, its the picking or not being able to resist the cookies/cakes/crisps that people bring into work and are eating around me! Grrrrr..... just cant seem to resist the temptation. Really want to resist though and desperate to get into the low 10's which I haven't been for a good few years! Maybe its a mental barrier? Aghhh! Thinking about it way too much!

Completed the moonwalk half marathon in london last night, all done in running trousers and a bra walking 13miles through central london! Definitely something I would have or even could have done 2.5 stones ago. Hoping for a good weight loss this week after all that! Xx

shaddon said:
Completed the moonwalk half marathon in london last night, all done in running trousers and a bra walking 13miles through central london! Definitely something I would have or even could have done 2.5 stones ago. Hoping for a good weight loss this week after all that! Xx

Congratulations! That's such an achievement!! Xx

Cai said:
Congratulations! That's such an achievement!! Xx

Thanks :) have signed up to the marathon one for next year! Really feels like I am in control f my body and my health now with the weight loss, like with understating my cravings i.e if I want chocolate I have a banana as am
Probably craving an energy boost etc xx

I'm down to 10st 3lb now; desperate for the scales to say 9 stone something!

Thanks :) have signed up to the marathon one for next year! Really feels like I am in control f my body and my health now with the weight loss, like with understating my cravings i.e if I want chocolate I have a banana as am
Probably craving an energy boost etc xx

That's a really sensible attitude, never thought about it like that! I often crave m&ms, its more about the popping little rounds things in my mouth mindlessly than chocolate I think, so I've started snacking on blueberries or grapes, and if I really need a choc fix Ill have an options with them.

On another note I was at 10st1lbs at last weigh in so hoping the scales will show a 9 tonight!

I am a serial weigher (hangs head in shame), and the scales at home haven't read a 10 since last week! I know the SW scales weigh me at least a couple of pounds heavier, but I am so hoping for a number 9 on fri. I even turned down a scrummy slice of chocolate cake at toddler group this morning! Feeling very angelic, but starving for lunch now!

Back