Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Aji said:
I've tried the Tesco brand ones, they're not nice. Tetley's are ok I suppose and Twinnings do a whole range of green tea from plain to mixed with all sorts of fruit. Some are nice but some are horrible. I'm a bit fussy with mint so I haven't tried the mint green tea but people so seem to like it. Give it a go :)

Thanks. I will get a small box tomorrow and then pop to the health shop next weekend. I will try anything now. I'm going to make a batch of soup and take that when I'm hungry as well. You could be in your 9's next week. Good luck. Keep up the good work.

Thanks. I will get a small box tomorrow and then pop to the health shop next weekend. I will try anything now. I'm going to make a batch of soup and take that when I'm hungry as well. You could be in your 9's next week. Good luck. Keep up the good work.

Thanks. Hope the green tea works. Give it at least a couple of weeks or so. Have you tried posting your food diary here and asking people if they could suggest what you could do differently? I keep a little notepad where I write down everything I eat and I have a diary online here as well. The ladies on here keep me motivated and it really helps. Feel free to pop by my diary if you want :)

Hello! Finally joining you guys at 10 st 12. Woohoo!

Aji said:
Thanks. Hope the green tea works. Give it at least a couple of weeks or so. Have you tried posting your food diary here and asking people if they could suggest what you could do differently? I keep a little notepad where I write down everything I eat and I have a diary online here as well. The ladies on here keep me motivated and it really helps. Feel free to pop by my diary if you want :)

Hi. Got the tea. I have to say it is probably the worst taste I have ever had but I will give it a go for a few weeks. Yes I would like to look at the diary. Where do I need to go?? I think I need to keep a diary. I try for a couple of days and then by the end of the week I have not done last 2 or 3 days. Hopeless. Maybe I should set phone alarm to make sure I have done it.

Hi. Got the tea. I have to say it is probably the worst taste I have ever had but I will give it a go for a few weeks. Yes I would like to look at the diary. Where do I need to go?? I think I need to keep a diary. I try for a couple of days and then by the end of the week I have not done last 2 or 3 days. Hopeless. Maybe I should set phone alarm to make sure I have done it.

If the taste is really bad just dunk the teabag, swish it around for a few seconds and take it out. Don't let it stew cos that makes it bitter. You can find the link to my diary at the bottom of my signature. Just click and you're there! :) Throughout the day I write what I eat in a little notepad and then before I go to bed I write it in my diary on here. It helps me keep in check.

Green tea with ginger or green tea with lemon are both far nicer than green tea on its own. Just don't stew it too long or it's horrid!

Hey! I am pretty new to the site and brand new to this thread! After taking years of yoyo dieting around 12s I weighed in at 10.11 this morning so am delighted! Feel more motivated than ever and would like to join you all in getting to the 9's?

Wow. I feel like this forum is somewhere I pop in for a twice yearly holiday!

I'm still in the 10s at 10.7 and want to get to 9.7. Need to update my sig and stats when I'm not on iPhone!

Have target of end June to get to 9s!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi! i am currently at my "target" weight, but it is in the the middle of a healthy BMI. I would like to work my way down into the high end of 9 stone , which will still leave me a healthy BMI!xx

Sculls said:
Hey! I am pretty new to the site and brand new to this thread! After taking years of yoyo dieting around 12s I weighed in at 10.11 this morning so am delighted! Feel more motivated than ever and would like to join you all in getting to the 9's?

Welcome to the curse that is the 10's thread!!! Hopefully you'll mover though it more quickly than I am!!! :)
X

Sofartogo! said:
Welcome to the curse that is the 10's thread!!! Hopefully you'll mover though it more quickly than I am!!! :)
X

Thank you! I really struggled in the 11s and have finally got here I am more than motivated to get in the 9s! I'm sure you will move quickly too?

Well I am determined that I WILL get into the nines (and soon). So I weighed in last night at 10. 11.5, it seems ages since I first got into the tens so really need to up my game. Well done to all who lost this week.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well the 9's were so close I could almost touch it but I've gained 1.1lbs again this week bringing me to 10st 1.5lbs *sigh*

Well done Jen (allabouttheclimb)! Am sure you will be in the 9's by Sun! I had my at home WI today too and am down by 1lb, but am changing mine to a Tuesday again, as am awful at the weekends and I found Tues WI's helped me stay more on track. Although started my * today and yesterday and today have gone way over syns gorging on my downfall.... chocolate :-( *Hangs head in shame*

Back