Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Got officially weighed now weight 9st 9lb so I shall be leaving the 10s :) and never to return I hope! x

jade91 said:
Got officially weighed now weight 9st 9lb so I shall be leaving the 10s :) and never to return I hope! x

Wow well done.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you! Good luck!! :) x

Hope everyone is having a great jubilee weekend. I've been really good n haven't touched a drop of booze n have been good with my syns everyday.....in fact I've been so good that I have an halo lol
I don't seem bothered with eating rubbish tbh since I started doing 30 day shred I've been a lot more dedicated. I figure if I'm putting that much work in to exercise then I'm not wasting the effort by stuffing naughty food in my mouth

I just hope it shows on the scales on Wednesday

localsteph said:
Is it any good? I'm going to get it tonight.

Yes its worth the fiver......I'm only on day 7 but I already feel differently.
I don't have any weights yet do I improvised with tins of beans. They will do for now plus it gives me something to build upto

Sneaky peak at scales shows a 2lb loss am hoping i can keep it off until official weigh in on wed

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well good luck keeping the 2lb off til wednesday. Try aiming for another lb off n u might get 3

I've been really nibbly n eating all day.....unusual for me. I've been good at what I've been eating though. Syn free pasta bake n miller light, had beans n toast for tea n eaten packet of sugar snap peas, banana n apricots

Must have hollow legs today lol

Jo2982 said:
Yes its worth the fiver......I'm only on day 7 but I already feel differently.
I don't have any weights yet do I improvised with tins of beans. They will do for now plus it gives me something to build upto

Hi

I have just ordered the shred after hearing about it on this site. Have you done it before and do you lose weight and inches?? I seem to be stuck in a non moving weight ground hog at present. Holiday in 8 weeks and thought I would give this ago??

Hi, no I haven't done it before. I'm on day 8 now n I took my measurements before starting then measured again at day 5. I lost 1 inch all over n will measure again on day 10.
I'm due to get weighed tomorrow night so I will let u know what the scales say.

Just as a guide....I went shopping to meadowhall n usually am size 12 or 14. Everything I tried on was size 12 n fitted. That was in more than 1 shop too so I was chuffed that I didn't after ask for larger size bringing to me.

Good luck with it when it arrives.

KLS said:
Hi

I have just ordered the shred after hearing about it on this site. Have you done it before and do you lose weight and inches?? I seem to be stuck in a non moving weight ground hog at present. Holiday in 8 weeks and thought I would give this ago??

Great. Can't wait. I will try anything.
Keep me updated on your progress. I'm hoping to start this week as soon as it arrives.

localsteph said:
Is it any good? I'm going to get it tonight.

I love shredding! I am on day 12 and I can really notice the difference! I STS the first week but that's exercise and then I lost 3 lb this week meaning I am 10.8 now! Shredding is making a huge difference to my shape rather than the scales, I have only measured once but my clothes are loose and I am more toned. I think it is giving me a lot of motivation too! Good lick with it, it is really tough at first but then I actually started enjoying it! I am off to shred now x

I agree it has kept me on track with eating the right foods. It is tough to do so be prepared......but the results I've heard about and what I has achieved so far are worth the effort.
I go away on holiday in just over a week so I'm hoping to lose a little bit more so my clothes are a little more comfy

Very happy, not eaten much this week as stressed. 6 lb lighter this week taking me to 10 stone 3 1/2. Not there next week so hope in 2 weeks time to be in the nines.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back