Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hi All

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend. I'm coming in at 10st 8.5lbs - was in the 11st group for some time, and the support really helped. I'm looking forward to joining you (although for a short a time as possible :D) Am dreaming of the 9's...

Beenie x

Woohoo, 9st11lbs today :) think i'll be sticking around for a couple of weeks though to make sure this isn't a blip :) x

Well hello all, I will be joining you for a while I only started SW last week and I am currently 10st 7.5lbs and it's weigh in tonight so hopefully wont be around for too long

Update: Had my weigh in but only lost a 1/2lb so looks like I will be hanging around for a while longer than I thought..........

Last edited:
I was about 10stone8 then in 3 weeks (leading up to holiday) I dropped to 9.13 :)

I'm now 10.3 but I want to see that 9 again!!! It was fab even if it was only for a day! lol

Hi Everyone,

Can i join in please ???

I have been doing slimming world at home by myself and have managed to get into the 10's - weighing in at
10st 13 today - I'm hoping to get into to 10st 6lbs by start of August when i go on holiday to DUBAI !!!!!

Can i ask how much exercise you guys do ??

Hi Everyone,

Can i join in please ???

I have been doing slimming world at home by myself and have managed to get into the 10's - weighing in at
10st 13 today - I'm hoping to get into to 10st 6lbs by start of August when i go on holiday to DUBAI !!!!!

Well done Shaz you are doing great at home oooh and a holiday to look forward to you lucky girl. As for exercise for me it mainly involves my dog:chores016: I walk him everyday for about 45 mins and we also do a training class at the weekend and an agility class one evening a week which involves a lot of running around for me. Other than that not a lot really I have just brought the Zumba fitness for the xbox so I am hoping that will also help get me a bit fitter.

Well done Shaz you are doing great at home oooh and a holiday to look forward to you lucky girl. As for exercise for me it mainly involves my dog:chores016: I walk him everyday for about 45 mins and we also do a training class at the weekend and an agility class one evening a week which involves a lot of running around for me. Other than that not a lot really I have just brought the Zumba fitness for the xbox so I am hoping that will also help get me a bit fitter.

Hi CinnamonCandy !

I think I'm going to have to up the dreaded excersise :cry: - determined to do this even if it kills me - lol !!

Hi Girls!!! I'm new here, I was in the 11's there for a looong time, I'm after weighing in at 10'12! delighted with myself. Now I need to get into single figures.. Im going to get the inspiration from you guys, wish me luck!! Also I have a food diary, if you're not busy, have anosy and give me some advice!!

Hi Girls!!! I'm new here, I was in the 11's there for a looong time, I'm after weighing in at 10'12! delighted with myself. Now I need to get into single figures.. Im going to get the inspiration from you guys, wish me luck!! Also I have a food diary, if you're not busy, have anosy and give me some advice!!

Congratulations on your loss catxscotch !!!

Come on - we can do this together :girlpower:

shaztaz76 said:
Hi Everyone,

Can i join in please ???

Hi

I find it difficult and I go to the gym. Can't get out of the dam tens. But if I'm totally honest I have not written everything down on the diary. That is a must. I have also started jillian micheals 30 day shred. Only a £5 from amazon and well worth the money. You can YouTube and watch on there. Reviews are great and I have to say I am shaping up. Only 30 mins a day. You do have to push yourself come the weekend to do the 30 mins but it gives you enough time before your holidays to give it a go. Good luck.

I'm pretty sure I'm just out the 10s as had a v difficult stressful three weeks- head down and back in a few weeks. Good luck everybody getting in the 9's :)

Well people lovely as it has been to chat with you these past weeks it is time for me to depart, weigh in last night was only JUST out of this range but i'm jumping ship. I now weigh 9 stone 13.5lb's, that was the best birthday present I got.

Alsmum said:
Well people lovely as it has been to chat with you these past weeks it is time for me to depart, weigh in last night was only JUST out of this range but i'm jumping ship. I now weigh 9 stone 13.5lb's, that was the best birthday present I got.

Well done and happy birthday!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weighed in tonight 0.5lb off for me and I'm overmoon with that. I've cheated a fair few times this week not wrote anything down didn't really keep track of syns and it's star week!
I must try harder next week. I'm at 10st10.5 so I'm here for duration I think!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

One on for me this week so 10.9 but havnt Erm to group for two weeks so was ok with that :) onwards and downwards!!! The day I see a nine in them scales I may actually cry at group still stood on said scales lol x

Tough one for me, fell off the wagon, was very naughty and stopped exercising! Went from Monday morning at home WI to joining a class and WI now on a Wednesday night and I asked her not to tell me what I was! I feel a bit blind as to what I weigh now but I am sticking religiously to plan till WI next wed and take it from there? X

Another 1lb off for me this week so I am now 10st 6lbs so will be with you lovely peeps for a bit longer yet!
Hope you all have a good week :)

Back