Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

well so much for back on it!! was doing pretty well until the weekend :-( i think i ate a full pizza to myself opps! and not even thinking about the beer. ok 1lb on for me

Another 1lb off for me this week so I am now 10st 6lbs so will be with you lovely peeps for a bit longer yet!
Hope you all have a good week :)

Well done on your lb loss CinnamonCandy......

1lb on for me this week :cry: .....and all i did after weigh in was eat & eat & eat & eat....
Back on plan from today tho x

First WI at group for me tonight! Been doing it online for 2 months! Worried about going from an am WI to a pm WI so even though I have been on plan perfect all week I dint know what will happen! Hope to get on the lighter side of the 10s x

1lb on for me..loong weekend of bad food choices so I'm back on the straight and narrow this week. im working so won't have all the visiting and going out that usually tempts me over to the dark side..At least Im still in the 10's!! (just about!!)

Haven't been on here for months and used to use this app religiously ? So I'm still in the 10s. I'm currently 10st 10lbs... I got down to 10st 4lbs a few weeks ago & I need to get back down to that or near that for my hols in three weeks ? xxx

Hello ladies & gents,

Was soooo hoping to post in this thread tonight saying I've just got into the 10's (which is amazing as I haven't seen 10 stone anything on the scale for yearssss) BUT I only lost 1lb meaning I'm still in the bleeding 11's, grrrrr!

So I WILL lose another pound (hopefully more) next Wednesday & will be allowed to post on this thread :)

I saw a '9' today on my scales!! Soooo hope it stays for my weigh in on Saturday!!!!!!! :fingerscrossed:
X

2 pound off for me tonight taking me to 10.7 Woop, half way there, will b nice to hopefully get into the lower end of the tens next week x

I saw a '9' today on my scales!! Soooo hope it stays for my weigh in on Saturday!!!!!!! :fingerscrossed:
X

Good luck for tomorrow will be finger crossing for you :fingerscrossed:

Well I'm happy to report a 5lb loss bringing me to 9st 10!!! I'll see you all soon hopefully!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all, can I join you, weigh in tomorrow but am hoping for a STS (10.4) as was bad last weekend. Want to get down to 9.3 ish for my wedding

eanceoil said:
Well I'm happy to report a 5lb loss bringing me to 9st 10!!! I'll see you all soon hopefully!

Wow that's amazing!!! Any tips as to how you lost so much? Especially as your weight was already low, I am finding bigger losses harder and I get smaller xx

I don't really know to be honest. I've never lost so much when it's not 1st WI! I have done a lot of gym time (4 times a week) and tried mixing up my lunches a bit more this week. I suspect I've also been having too much HEXA so I've watched that bit more this week!

eanceoil said:
I don't really know to be honest. I've never lost so much when it's not 1st WI! I have done a lot of gym time (4 times a week) and tried mixing up my lunches a bit more this week. I suspect I've also been having too much HEXA so I've watched that bit more this week!

Well done you. Do you do green/red or EE?

:-( I have stopped at 10.7 and can't move! Going on holiday in Friday (only for 4 days) but will be boozy with the girls and likely to eat rubbish when I return! Bridesmaid in 4 weeks! Need to get to 10?! X

1lb off for me this week bringing me to 10st 10lbs - only 4lbs to go
till target !! :eek: 4 lbs in 4 weeks - can i do this ???

I've been in the 10's forever, been really good on plan this week so hoping for a loss. I'm 10st 10lb at the minute so hoping for at least 1lb

Still in the 10's, although hanging on my by teeth! I've lost the 1lb I gained last week. I will be here for a long time!!

Back