Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I'm hoping to join here tomorrow after morning weigh in! Was 11st 0.6lbs last Thursday, I'm a serial weigher so scales have shown I'm in the 10s all week but I keep to my official at home weigh in of Thursday morning!
Hopefully see you all tomorrow xxx

rosierose15 said:
Hey can I join? I was 10.1 I'm now 9.12 I want to get down to 9 but finding the weight loss a slowwww process! X

Wow well done!! Your now in the 9's already. Can't wait to come over and join the 9's

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Grrrr thought I'd had a good day today food wise but decided to fill in a food diary and wrote every single thing down that I'd put into my mouth and..... I've had 26 blooming syns how did that happen? No wonder my journey is so slow best keep up with the diary

Jo2982 said:
Well I'm back in the 10s I knew I wouldn't stay in the 9s for long.

If its any consolation I'm still doing the dam shred and have only lost inches and no weight. There has to be an easier way. Welcome back. But remember you did it once you can do it again.

KLS said:
If its any consolation I'm still doing the dam shred and have only lost inches and no weight. There has to be an easier way. Welcome back. But remember you did it once you can do it again.

Thanks. I'm gonna start the shred again tomorrow. My ankle is feeling much better so hopefully I will be ok this time.
I have proper weights this time so won't be using baked beans lol

I'd rather lose inches instead of weight so keep plugging away

Suziesparkles said:
I'm hoping to join here tomorrow after morning weigh in! Was 11st 0.6lbs last Thursday, I'm a serial weigher so scales have shown I'm in the 10s all week but I keep to my official at home weigh in of Thursday morning!
Hopefully see you all tomorrow xxx

Suziesparkles we're in a similar boat, although I think you're a tad closer as I've just had my wi & I'm only 0.5lbs off so I'm exactly 11 stone now!

Really wanted to see 10 stone on the scale but will have to work that bit harder I guess.

Hope you see 10 stone hun x

cottonbud said:
Suziesparkles we're in a similar boat, although I think you're a tad closer as I've just had my wi & I'm only 0.5lbs off so I'm exactly 11 stone now!

Really wanted to see 10 stone on the scale but will have to work that bit harder I guess.

Hope you see 10 stone hun x

You'll be there next week hun xx
Going to bed now in the hope of joining the 10s for the first time in 2 years tomorrow (officially, earlier wi this week don't count!)

Karen.hat said:
Grrrr thought I'd had a good day today food wise but decided to fill in a food diary and wrote every single thing down that I'd put into my mouth and..... I've had 26 blooming syns how did that happen? No wonder my journey is so slow best keep up with the diary

At the beginning of the week I always go on word and type up healthy extra a with a box next to it and the same for b with a box then I write syns with 15 boxes and then when I used them I tick them and write down what I used them on next to it. And at the bottom I write down all the free foods I have had so I can see through out the week the variety I have had. I love my sheets I'm always whipping it out to tick off. X

rosierose15 said:
At the beginning of the week I always go on word and type up healthy extra a with a box next to it and the same for b with a box then I write syns with 15 boxes and then when I used them I tick them and write down what I used them on next to it. And at the bottom I write down all the free foods I have had so I can see through out the week the variety I have had. I love my sheets I'm always whipping it out to tick off. X

Sounds like a fab idea I'm just crap on a computer wouldn't have a clue how to do it :(
I really need a kick up the jacksie I'm struggling so much lately. I really think I need to go back to basics read through some recipes write out a shopping list and plan my weeks meals, cos at the minute I have so much on financially and if I have to budget I fail drastically.

Been stuck at 10.7 for weeks it feels but an extra WI This morning saw 10.6 hope I start moving again soon I have been on plan x

Karen.hat said:
Sounds like a fab idea I'm just crap on a computer wouldn't have a clue how to do it :(
I really need a kick up the jacksie I'm struggling so much lately. I really think I need to go back to basics read through some recipes write out a shopping list and plan my weeks meals, cos at the minute I have so much on financially and if I have to budget I fail drastically.

If you give me ur email I'll send u one :) orrrrr sometimes I just write it in a notebook by hand. My sister is also on the plan so we plan lunches and dinners for the week and plan what plan we are doing on each day and cook for each other and split the bill.

I find the hardest thing with dieting is the money situation. My lunch cost so much for lean meat and fruit and I could just go down the road and get sausage roll for a quid :-( oh well will b worth it in the end X

rosierose15 said:
If you give me ur email I'll send u one :) orrrrr sometimes I just write it in a notebook by hand. My sister is also on the plan so we plan lunches and dinners for the week and plan what plan we are doing on each day and cook for each other and split the bill.

I find the hardest thing with dieting is the money situation. My lunch cost so much for lean meat and fruit and I could just go down the road and get sausage roll for a quid :-( oh well will b worth it in the end X

I get you there I just can't wait til I see target flash up on them scales and spin like a fruit machine or that might be my eyes, I'll pm u my email chick if you don't mind sending one across. Fingers crossed it works for me

Karen.hat said:
I get you there I just can't wait til I see target flash up on them scales and spin like a fruit machine or that might be my eyes, I'll pm u my email chick if you don't mind sending one across. Fingers crossed it works for me

Agh can't send you a pm. My email address is my user name @msn.com cheers xx

Well hello, I can officially join you today!! Weighed in this morning and have lost a fabulous 3.4lbs!!!!
In 4 weeks since starting this wonderful change of life, I have went from 11st 10.2lbs to 10st 11.2lbs, losing a fantastic 13lbs!
As you can tell, I'm a very happy sparkles today!

aghh so close! still 10.2 it keeps going up and down which is no surprise as i keep skipping meals but i think the heat is putting me off food a bit. Started 30 day shred this morning before the kids got up as i don't think running in 90 degree heat is a good idea so will see if that helps up my appetite a bit plus excercise always makes me want healthier foods :)

Back