Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Omg they were amazing!!! I peeled the potatoes boiled them for 5 mins then drained shook the pan quite a bit so the edges were a bit scruffy then put them in a roasting tin. Added stock cube mixed with boiling water upto about Half way up the potatoes. Then spray quite a bit of fry light over the bits of potato poking out the top then put them in the oven at 180 it took about an hour to cook but I like them extra crispy. I use beef stock but u can use any flavour xx

Started the shred again today. So that's day 1 complete just another 29 to go.

I managed half way last time before I had to stop due to knee complaints so hopefully I can finish it this time

rosierose15 said:
Omg they were amazing!!! I peeled the potatoes boiled them for 5 mins then drained shook the pan quite a bit so the edges were a bit scruffy then put them in a roasting tin. Added stock cube mixed with boiling water upto about Half way up the potatoes. Then spray quite a bit of fry light over the bits of potato poking out the top then put them in the oven at 180 it took about an hour to cook but I like them extra crispy. I use beef stock but u can use any flavour xx

Rosie, they sound fabby! I'll use beef stock tomorrow but could use chicken if having chicken breasts too, thanks for that!!!!!

I have the shred DVD but not tried it yet! However I'm training at the moment so running 4 times a week, may do it on rest days to cross train during the summer hols when I'm off work!

1.5 off for me this week taking me to 10stone 5.5 pounds, just three away from my 3stone award. Was very happily surprised with my loss after a not so perfect week :) onwards and downwards xx

Hi guys!!! I am at the moment 10 st 8lbs and desperately want to get at least half way into the 9's for my 40th birthday in October where we are going on a family holiday. My downfalls are red wine, cheese and crisps. I do very well and then something in my home life (currently going through a divorce) or work life stresses me out and I grab for the wine (Shame on me I know) Want to lose 7lbs this month and weighed yesterday and lost 2.5lbs so started well - Really need to do this for myself

rosierose15 said:
How long is it per day x

It's 20 mins which is great for me cos I never have any time spare

Suziesparkles said:
I have the shred DVD but not tried it yet! However I'm training at the moment so running 4 times a week, may do it on rest days to cross train during the summer hols when I'm off work!

You should try it. I really saw results last time

Jo2982 said:
It's 20 mins which is great for me cos I never have any time spare

You should try it. I really saw results last time

I agree. I have definitely toned up. More to the legs and arms. Still wish I had a four pack. But not quite there yet. I'm training everyday and still can't get flat abs. I lie. I did have a couple of weekends off the shred so still in part 2. Keep repeating it. But I am doing gym as well.
I know what you mean about the knees though. You do have to be careful with the shred. Good luck and keep us updated.

KLS said:
I agree. I have definitely toned up. More to the legs and arms. Still wish I had a four pack. But not quite there yet. I'm training everyday and still can't get flat abs. I lie. I did have a couple of weekends off the shred so still in part 2. Keep repeating it. But I am doing gym as well.
I know what you mean about the knees though. You do have to be careful with the shred. Good luck and keep us updated.

Will do.
I'm surprised that I completed it tonight but if I'm honest I think I was looking back n remembering it to be worse than it was.

I'm hoping that I have done enough to lose a lb this week because when I got weighed last Wednesday I was10 stone exactly. So a 1lb loss would put me back in the 9s again
I want more than a lb but I'm not fussy any loss will do for me at the minute

Jo2982 said:
I'm hoping that I have done enough to lose a lb this week because when I got weighed last Wednesday I was10 stone exactly. So a 1lb loss would put me back in the 9s again
I want more than a lb but I'm not fussy any loss will do for me at the minute

Good luck. I'm sure you will get there. I'm still battling at upper tens but did lose a 1lb this week. Better than nothing I suppose.

Hi guys!!! I am at the moment 10 st 8lbs and desperately want to get at least half way into the 9's for my 40th birthday in October where we are going on a family holiday. My downfalls are red wine, cheese and crisps. I do very well and then something in my home life (currently going through a divorce) or work life stresses me out and I grab for the wine (Shame on me I know) Want to lose 7lbs this month and weighed yesterday and lost 2.5lbs so started well - Really need to do this for myself

Hey, I weigh the same as you and have been hovering around this weight for 2 months now. Am going to meet up with friends that I haven't seen in years in 4 weeks and REALLY want to be 10 stone by then. I am the same as you when it comes to letting my life get in the way and use it as an excuse to not stick to plan. Maybe we can try and encourage eachother to lose this 8lbs this month x

Does anyone else get to 10.5 - 10.7 and sit there quite comfortably (as in eat and not really put on) I get back into the 9s and as soon as I go off plan it's back on where as in the 10s it's more stable I just don't like it :-(

I had a roast dinner last week after my weigh in on Wednesday. Going to try this with our next roast because it sounds delish!

Back