Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

2lbs off for me this week bringing me down to 10st 3lbs at my evening WI........but weighing in first thing in the morning at home I am just about 10st soooooo hoping to see the 9's soon

Well done on you're losses everyone :clap:

I've lost 1/2 this week but am ok with that as i have had a few 'off' days :eat:
Aiming for 1lb this week ....

Have a good week everyone - does anyone find they do better on red days ???

Hi everyone! Another loss, 1lb..slowly but surely!!

I've been up and down like a bloody yo yo !! Have got down to 8.13 but am around 10.7 now which is 2 lbs heavier than when I rejoined 6 weeks ago I've officially had enough now need to get on the wagon properly and start exercising so am joining this thread hoping for some motivation I am expecting a gain tonight as I was away at a hen weekend last weekend had A fab time !!! :)
How's everyone else doing ?

babybuffy84 said:
I've been up and down like a bloody yo yo !! Have got down to 8.13 but am around 10.7 now which is 2 lbs heavier than when I rejoined 6 weeks ago I've officially had enough now need to get on the wagon properly and start exercising so am joining this thread hoping for some motivation I am expecting a gain tonight as I was away at a hen weekend last weekend had A fab time !!! :)
How's everyone else doing ?

If u gain at least u know u enjoyed doing it...it's when u gain n u have been good n can't figure it out.
Or if u have been bad but didn't enjoy it.....that's also a killer.
I'm hoping I can lose this week cos it will put me back in the 9s but I don't feel any lighter so dunno

So have posted here after the past two wi's saying I really want to be in the 10's and I'm happy to say I AM OFFICIALLY IN THE 10's!!!!

10.12 as a result of 2lbs off today!

Haven't seen 10 stone in years, so very very happy :)

Suziesparkles said:
Well hello, I can officially join you today!! Weighed in this morning and have lost a fabulous 3.4lbs!!!!
In 4 weeks since starting this wonderful change of life, I have went from 11st 10.2lbs to 10st 11.2lbs, losing a fantastic 13lbs!
As you can tell, I'm a very happy sparkles today!

Ok so a teeny bit late but yay! You're in the 10's, officially!!! (So am I as of today's wi)

Well done hun & good luck with your next wi xx

So have posted here after the past two wi's saying I really want to be in the 10's and I'm happy to say I AM OFFICIALLY IN THE 10's!!!!

10.12 as a result of 2lbs off today!

Haven't seen 10 stone in years, so very very happy :)

Congratulations and welcome to the 10's you are doing really well

Just weighed in: 1.4lbs off, so am now 10st 9.8lbs, that's 1st 0.4lbs off in 5 weeks so very pleased!

WOW that is a fantastic weight loss for 5 weeks...I have been on SW for about the same time and I have just got my 1/2 stone so give yourself a really big pat on the back

cottonbud said:
Ok so a teeny bit late but yay! You're in the 10's, officially!!! (So am I as of today's wi)

Well done hun & good luck with your next wi xx

Well done! Looks like we're pretty similar weight, and I hadn't seen the 10s in about 2 years so know how you feel!!!!

CinnamonCandy said:
WOW that is a fantastic weight loss for 5 weeks...I have been on SW for about the same time and I have just got my 1/2 stone so give yourself a really big pat on the back

Cheers hun! I'm running 4 times a week too, as in training and I really think the two are working well together!
Well done on your 1/2 stone!

CinnamonCandy said:
Congratulations and welcome to the 10's you are doing really well

Thanks CinamonCandy, really appreciate the welcome to this board :)

I can't wait to get to 10.9 as seeing a single digit after that 10 will be amazing!!!

I'll be on this board for a while so I look forward to hearing about all your successes :)

Aaaaaagghhh !!! I'm back :)

Managed to get myself down to 10st 4lbs over the past few months but have more or less been maintaining. Haven't really been trying and have "let myself go" a bit as far as food is concerned!

But I'm back on track, started last Wednesday, at wi this Wednesday I had STS but I'm HOPING for a loss next week! Being closer to the 9's and ending up in the 9's would be excellent :)

Good luck everyone!

Laura.Greens2012 said:
Made it! Great weigh in this week, 2lbs off so down to 9st 13lbs

Congratulations.....I'm hoping to get into the 9s again this week n hopefully stay there so hopefully see u again on Wednesday in the 9 group

Back