Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I know it's silly, but I'm really worried about wi tonight. Had a fantastic weekend away with my mum, sister and nana but this morning my bathroom scales said I had put on 3lbs! I've been away for weekend before and eaten out and still had a small lost. I even went for my 45 min on Sunday morning! Feeling a bit hard done by, will see what happens in group...

Just go and see I'm sure ur be fine. It's not yr time of month is it. Even If u put on the main thing is u had a fantastic weekend right? X

Delighted with my 2nd WI , lost 2.4lbs. Slowly but surely making my way down the scales :)

rosierose15 said:
I am also a Monday weigher let me know how u got on x

May have over reacted... I stayed the same on the sw scales. V happy with that. Might have to change the battery in my scales at home. Feeling pretty embarrassed about being a drama queen earlier! How did you do?

Well done!

Thanks Laura and you must be pretty pleased with sts especially as you had such a fan weekend. It's always a result when you can enjoy yourself without mucking up your weight loss

Laura.Greens2012 said:
May have over reacted... I stayed the same on the sw scales. V happy with that. Might have to change the battery in my scales at home. Feeling pretty embarrassed about being a drama queen earlier! How did you do?

I lost half a pound which im happy with as it's been my birthday week so it's all good. We're doing ok :) xx

STS again..This weight just won't budge!!

I haven't been on this thread for a while! Currently hanging out at 10 stone 9 and looking foward SO MUCH to being in the nines! Am hoping to get there for a weekend away in early September - so that's six weigh-ins to go, and should be totally doable! :)

Back