Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Woohoo, finally made it into this group! At 10st.13lbs I've only just sneaked in but still. :D This is just the boost I needed to get my head back in the game properly, stay 100% on plan and lose the last 1.5st. Fingers crossed anyway!

HI i have been stuck in 10 stones trying to get in 9 stones every time i lose weight i put it back on need urgent help
than you.

Hi Purplestar29, hope you had a great week so far and a good wedding too. I re-started (sigh) the day after you, and though I can't physically get to a slimming world class I have decided to follow SW myself at home. I need to lose about 10kg so most of my clothes fit comfortably again, starting from 68.5 kg not dissimilar to your 10 st 12.5.
good luck this week. i am just battling a sweet craving typing this...
x

Hello lovelies, I'm at 10.7 this week so halfway to the 9s! I'm away with work for a week in 2 weeks time (South Africa) then straight off on holiday for 2 weeks (all inclusive in Cuba), so it's going to take me a little longer than it could to get there, but it'll be worth the wait! I'm hoping to be there sometime in November. It can't come soon enough! x

Miss_Corset said:
Hello lovelies, I'm at 10.7 this week so halfway to the 9s! I'm away with work for a week in 2 weeks time (South Africa) then straight off on holiday for 2 weeks (all inclusive in Cuba), so it's going to take me a little longer than it could to get there, but it'll be worth the wait! I'm hoping to be there sometime in November. It can't come soon enough! x

Enjoy your holiday and you will get there...xx

10.6 today...6 more to go aiming for this by Oct so 1.5 a week - do able?

Good luck and well done to all

hey :) room for 1 more? i managed to squeeze thru the door after WI last night at 10st 12.5lb...so only just lol but im in! havent seen that number in my weight for abound 5 years so very pleased with myself at the minute! tbh i cant ever see myself getting a 9 at the beginning of my weight kbut am aiming for, ulitimately 9st 6 so am gonna give it a go! :)
lovely to see some familiar names in here too :) x

Hi Purplestar29, hope you had a great week so far and a good wedding too. I re-started (sigh) the day after you, and though I can't physically get to a slimming world class I have decided to follow SW myself at home. I need to lose about 10kg so most of my clothes fit comfortably again, starting from 68.5 kg not dissimilar to your 10 st 12.5.
good luck this week. i am just battling a sweet craving typing this...
x

Maartje66 thanks a million for the comment, maybe we can keep eachother going. I had a great day (or should I say weekend) at the wedding, I didnt stay within syns but was definately better than usual and more aware of how much I ate and drank. Hope you are still on track and heading downwards on the scale. :) xx

hey :) room for 1 more? i managed to squeeze thru the door after WI last night at 10st 12.5lb...so only just lol but im in! havent seen that number in my weight for abound 5 years so very pleased with myself at the minute! tbh i cant ever see myself getting a 9 at the beginning of my weight kbut am aiming for, ulitimately 9st 6 so am gonna give it a go! :)
lovely to see some familiar names in here too :) x

Hi Congrats on your brilliant losses so far and welcome to the 10's.... :) hope you are getting on well this week

HI Girlies,

Well week 1 weigh-in (Tuesday weigher) after a wedding on friday and drinking on sunday went much better than expected... down 3lbs to 10st 9.5 :D I am delighted...

I even resisted a treat after weighing last night and have been very good so far today. Onwards and downwards.

Best of luck to everyone this week, hope we are all losers :p

xx

Maartje66 thanks a million for the comment, maybe we can keep eachother going. I had a great day (or should I say weekend) at the wedding, I didnt stay within syns but was definately better than usual and more aware of how much I ate and drank. Hope you are still on track and heading downwards on the scale. :) xx
Hi purplestar 29, well an up-and-downie week really, some days good some days bad. Unfortunately my neighbour gave us a large box of chocolates as a thank you for looking after the cutest kitten ever. The chocs have gone... My mantra to be strong disappeared a bit... And today i have not been prepared enough re dinner and have gone off slightly, back now though. Staying on track again. And my clothes feel looser so must be doing something right!
need all the help I can get to keep going yes please!

Last edited:
Hi all, after 2 months of staying the same I had a shock 2lb loss this week!! Must be all that gymming finally paying off!!

Sooooo pleases, on the scales yesterday and 66.8kg, lost 1.7kg or so my first week! That's given me such a boost! I've been shopping with Youngest Daughter today and walked for miles in the shopping centre. Coffee was accompanied by fruit salad, and lunch was MacDonalds. I didn't make a great choice in the menu which I found out whilst browsing the back of the placemat... Never mind, onwards and downwards.

Hope everyone else is having a good week too? I have afair amount of gardening planned this weekend which hopefully takes my mind off food a bit.

Morning weighed in this morning 3lbs off this week after trying JUDD takes me to the middle 10st 7lbs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everyone

I've not been giving SW my all recently, and something clicked again recently, so back on it. Have lost the 2lbs that had slowly crept back on during the last few weeks which I'm pleased with. 10st 6.5lb now, that elusive 2st award is just 1/2lb away.

I've renewed my online subscription with SW for another 3 months, and have 1st 7.5lbs to lose, which I would like to have shifted by then. I've always been a bit wooly with setting a timeframe, and have been wondering if this is making me so complacent with my progress (1st 13.5lb in 6 months). Can anyone advise me if setting a date target has helped or hindered your progress?

Don't get me wrong, I'm very chuffed with what I've acheived so far and I know that it's not a race, but think I need a date to aim for to keep me on track.

Beenie x

I'm back on it today. Went to the gym today. LBT class. Then did yogalates DVD for 50 mins this evening. And I've eaten healthy foods only. Resisted the doughnuts in the office too! Xx

Well done Laura, Keep up the good work!!

Back