Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

I'm gutted - I've been pretty good all week, a tad naughty Friday and sat but under 10 syns the other 5 days ( some days 5 or less syns)

I did a cheeky WI and had lost 3lb yesterday and at WI tonight had put on 1lb.

How does that happen? My scales are 2 lbs lighter than SWs but are completely consistent .....

Gggggrrrrrr

Hey! Ill be joining you all for a while :) Weighed in at 10st 10lb today so need another 2lb to get my club 10 and 3lb to reach my first interim target. I havent been in the 9s for a long time so can't wait to get there!

Cant wait to get in here xxxx hopefully ill be in soon!

Hiya! Can I join please?

Yesterday's weigh in of 1lb brought me down to 10st 4lbs so definitely trying to get down into those 9's now!

:)

Would love to get to the 9's before Xmas! I got to 10.5 a couple of months ago but I am back to 10.12 now so need to work hard to get there x

Hello lovelies, I'm back after 4 weeks gallivanting and I'm all about the plan!

I managed to only put on 4lbs while I was away, which I'm actually quite pleased with and it puts me at 10.11. I need to lose 1.5lbs a week to get to my target by Christmas. I'm going to need a lot of help from Minimins to get there! lol.

Looks like there are lots of newbies to the 10s since I've been away. Hope you're all doing well :)

xx

i missed WI last week as i was ill, didnt eat for coupleof days, then got better and got drunk at the weekend lol so i have no idea what to expect at next WI lol ..i am hoping for -0.5lb as i would love my 3st award, but we will see lol x

Grrr I am currenly 10stone 4Ib. I was losing around 1.5ib a week for the last 6 months and now i am just the same weight for the last couple of weeks. I think cause i am getting closer target that I am starting to take my foot of the gas!!! i am trying all the tricks to try and kick start my weight loss again but i keep eating naughty things :( i guess its cause i am far happier! Just need reassurance please!!!!!! xxxx

come on Lorrah!!! u only have 18lb to go, keep focussed! if ur far happier now, think how u will feel when u get to target!! u have syns for "naughty things" and if u have no syns left in a day...then dont eat it..simples lol ;)

Is there room for me? :)

Officially joining the tens today after weigh in put me at 10st 12.5lbs, so so happy but I know this will be a long journey now as I'm aiming for 9 stone. Lost 9.5lbs so far starting at 11st 8 two weeks ago.

So 13 odd lbs to go til I'm in my happy bracket lol but it is so good to finally see the tens again!

Thanks loolahoop :) It was awesome to see, almost fell off the scales with shock! My own scales weigh me at 10st11 but I was convinced the group ones would have me at 11st minimum lol.

Onwards and downwards! X

Hi everyone been Mia for a while been up & down like a yoyo finally kicked myself up the bum last week and at wi on wed lost 2.5 lbs !! So down to 10"2 now !! Really want to get a big bulk gone by crimbo would like to be down to 9"7 so that's 9 lbs and 10 weigh ins so its doable !! My consultant has just finished to have her baby and is away till jan so we have another one covering she's such a good support so want to loose a good bulk to show her that I can do it !! X

Weigh in last night and lost 2lbs, getting me to 10st2lbs! Getting closer to the 9's now, exciting!

Not posted for awhile but not at 9st12 whoop whoop good luck on your journey through the 10's guys

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was doing so well before my hols in early August and got down to 10st 5.8lb, let loose since I got back, only just restarted yesterday as hit 10st 13.8lb and I refuse to go back into the 11s again!

Can't believe I'm typing in here but I'm a tenner! Lol not sure of my target exactly - I think it could be a high 9 but im so happy to be here x x x x

Back