Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Lehairycrab said:
Can't believe I'm typing in here but I'm a tenner! Lol not sure of my target exactly - I think it could be a high 9 but im so happy to be here x x x x

Awesome news! Well done you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks all-a-body!! X

Weighed in last night 10st 5.5lbs less than 10 & 1/2 now :D

Hoping to get into the 9's before Christmas!

Can I join as weighed in saturday at 10st 13!! Was following the calorie counting diet for a while but was too much work so glad to back to SW. Hoping to get to the 9s by Xmas.

Past few weeks my weight has been creeping back up. I was 9stb2 at start of August for my wedding now 10st 6. Have been doing ww but think its time for a change. There is a new class starting near me in 2 weeks but I'm really keen to get started.

I saw a figure under 10 1/2 stone for the first time this morning, which was exciting! Would love to see another 1lb drop off by WI tomorrow but who knows what'll happen!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb off for me this week, which takes me under the 10 1/2 stone mark for the first time in YEARS! Very exciting but I'm still gagging to see those elusive 9s! Hopefully soon...

woohoo well done miss_Corset!! :) my WI tomorrow! have no idea what to expect! had an off day yesterday, but food was out of my control, had a (white bread) roll with chicken and salad...and butter and mayo! :'( but also a pot of melon lol, and even though this wasnt great (ad i havent had bread in AGES!!) that was all i got to eat ALL DAY! so i am hoping that doesnt mean im gonna gain!but apart from that ive had a good week :) and back on it today! x

STS this week for me but too be honest I have not been really following the diet. Just trying to make sure I dont put anything on. Must try harder if I am going to fit in that LBD at Xmas!!

Had a sneaky WI today and have now lost ALL the weight I put on whilst on holiday! Yippee! It really has spurred me on so have done 30 day shred DVD today and have just got back from swimming! I think I may hurt tomorrow lol!

Joining you all here guys! Started Saturday! I'm 5'3 and weighed in at 10st 9. Want to get back down to about 9.7.. This is where I feel happiest (size 10/12) fingers crossed for Saturdays 1st weigh in... Have resisted the scales so far!! Doing it from home as I joined a class earlier in the yr and had so many negative comments that I stopped after 3 weeks! (You know the "why are you here, size 14 isn't big" comments) I just wanna be healthy! :0) mini rant over!!
Hi guys and well done on your losses so far!! Xx

aw no sorry u got negative comments :( it diesnt matter what size u r to begin with , some people have 7lb to loose, other have 17st to loose, its a personal thing and is about what makes YOU happy! so good on u for starting ur journey to become happy, healthy and slimmer :) x

Ahh so glad I found this thread! I'm 10 stone 2 at the minute and want to be in the 9's so bad!! I got down to 9 13 and a half and was happy but can't get back there!!! It just doesn't seem to be shifting :( x

Back