Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Woo hope you stay as motivated for as long as possible and you'll be hitting 9 or less in no time!

Where are you off to on holiday? It's great having something to aim for...I'm a bridesmaid for a friend in may so have that as my motivator!

How was swimming?! I'm finding it hard to get the motivation to get out for some exercise once I'm home from work...it's too dark and miserable outside!

Good luck for Thursday....how are you finding sw compared to ww?!
Gx

My arms hurt today :( i have a poorly baby aswell so off to the doctors later with him.
Im going to salou on holiday with some friends and their little baby too (hes 4weeks younger than mine) cant wait! Were both doing SW so hopefully theres some extra support.
Im finding SW easy just hope im doing it right because it all seems so easy.
Tired today cos baba was up poorly in night so going to just have phili on toast for breaky rather than my usual 'grill' up. Ha
Enjoy your day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Had WI last night and managed to lose a 1lb, I'm definitely slow and steady at this weight loss. Still I've not yet put any on since I started so I'm quite happy with the smaller losses. Just a 1lb away from my next shiny (2 stone), fingers crossed for next week.

Hello! I got into the 10s, but only just, before Christmas but I knew there was no chance I'd still in there after the holidays! Thankfully I've had a really good week and have lost my Christmas weight and more so I'm here to say hello!

It's been a very long time since I've seen a weight starting with a 9 on the scales. So much so that I can't really envisage getting there!

After just getting in here before Christmas and then weighing back in at 11st last week I am now back in the club at 10st 13lb! I am determined to start sailing through to finally see the 9 on the scales that I havent seen for so long! I have always looked for big (quick) losses! This time I have no grand ideas to lose x by x so I am going to work hard to get there at a reasonable rate! Good Luck!

Almost there! Lost another 2lb tonight so now at 10st 1.5lb! Hoping to get into the 9's next week!

I lost 3 lastnight as it was my first week would LOVE to lose 2.5 next week and get back into the 9s!!! I think it will be 2weeks tho as i only lose 1 or 2 a week usually :(

Put on half a pound this week, deserved but I have a horrible feeling I've plateaued... So desperately want to get into the 9s!

I don't feel like I'm losing this week in fact I feel like I've gained which considering I've been good all week I bloody hope that I haven't put on.
I don't get weighed until Wednesday n I'm resisting getting on the scales at home as I don't want to demotivate myself if I see something on the scales I don't like

Good news is I didn't bump myself back Into the 11s over the holls but shamefully I put up 3.5 lbs please have some of that gone this week!!!

Hi everyone! Ex weight watcher! I started after Christmas at 11st and did weight watchers for 1.5 weeks and was starving so I switched I SW when they weighed me I was 10.10 1/2. This has been my 5th day on SW extra easy and I just don't feel as though I'm losing (that and my scales haven't changed) I have stuck to the plan 100%, any advice? I feel like I'm eating way too much to be losing. Thanks

Hi everyone! Ex weight watcher! I started after Christmas at 11st and did weight watchers for 1.5 weeks and was starving so I switched I SW when they weighed me I was 10.10 1/2. This has been my 5th day on SW extra easy and I just don't feel as though I'm losing (that and my scales haven't changed) I have stuck to the plan 100%, any advice? I feel like I'm eating way too much to be losing. Thanks

What have you been eating? Are you making sure 1/3 of your plate is super speedy food? And like above said are you exercising? X

Back