Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Wow I can believe its only 4 weeks since the first time I posted in this thread I was 10stone 12 now tonight I've weighed in at 10stone 3. Only 10lb to target and the lightest I will have been in the last 18 years

Wow I can believe its only 4 weeks since the first time I posted in this thread I was 10stone 12 now tonight I've weighed in at 10stone 3. Only 10lb to target and the lightest I will have been in the last 18 years

Wow this is fantastic! Well done you! I am 10.7 and have been bobbing around for ages it seems! Reading this has made me smile as getting in to the 9's is possible ;) x

Well!! I'm new to this so starting with a very happy post!!! I've been using my fitness pal app since Christmas and not really getting anywhere with it, so I've bought myself the slimming world starter pack, started following the EE plan from Monday weighing in at 11 stone 1, curiosity got the better of me so I weighed myself this morning and I'm 10 stone 9.5!!! So happy, and I swear all I've done is eat haha! Well motivated now

Well!! I'm new to this so starting with a very happy post!!! I've been using my fitness pal app since Christmas and not really getting anywhere with it, so I've bought myself the slimming world starter pack, started following the EE plan from Monday weighing in at 11 stone 1, curiosity got the better of me so I weighed myself this morning and I'm 10 stone 9.5!!! So happy, and I swear all I've done is eat haha! Well motivated now
That's great. I've been assing around for too long - reading this has made me realise I can get the scales moving again.

Ahh I'm glad I've motivated someone! I'm so glad I started the EE plan now, my energy levels are much higher too. And it just feels wrong sat here eating two alpen light bars and drinking hot chocolate, but yet you still lose weight, AMAZING!!!!

PS it wouldn't let me reply directly to your post sorry about that. I can't even get on my own profile for some reason, strange! :(

I feel like I was born in the bloody 10s!!

My weight fluctuates massively between high 10s and low 10s with a steady 10st 7 being what seems to be my comfort weight (always find myself back there).

Determined to get below 10 stone this time and never to see that ruddy number again - unless there's a 9 in front of it of course :D

Weighed in last night at 10 stone 1.5 so close to the nines now but i am away for the half term so going to have to be very very good

I am 10stone 9.5 after yesterdays wi. Last time on sw diet I went from 11 stone 1 to 10 stone 2 before going off plan forever :-( I was so close as well!

This time I am on wi, start weight was 11 stone 5.5, four weeks later and I am 10 stone 9.5 and actually cannot wait to see 9 stone something on the scales.

Good luck everyone x

I started 6week ago at 11st 8lb, last wi was 10st 10lb (STS for two weeks :-/)
hoping get my stone off this thur wi :-/ though family/friends tea at taybarns with drinks later going to hinder :'(
Everytime I try loose weight I get stuck and give up at 10st 2lb - determined this time to push past this mental hurdle!!
Good work all and thanks for the insperational comments left on here :)
We will do it :-D

This is one of the quietest threads on here - surely there must be more people chasing the 9s!

I've got my WI tomorrow morning but so scared after such a blow out of a weekend, really hoping the 2 fast days along with SW and running this week will at least not lead to a gain!

This is one of the quietest threads on here - surely there must be more people chasing the 9s!

I've got my WI tomorrow morning but so scared after such a blow out of a weekend, really hoping the 2 fast days along with SW and running this week will at least not lead to a gain!

I think we're all so depressed that its taking so long to get there! I've been in the tens for the last 18 months I think!!!
I'm doing 5:2 now as well with some of the slimming world philosophies!! Have gone from 13 an half stone to 10st1 but currently at 10st10!! Need to get in the 9's for my holiday in August!
Good luck for ur wi tomorrow! X

I think we're all so depressed that its taking so long to get there! I've been in the tens for the last 18 months I think!!!
I'm doing 5:2 now as well with some of the slimming world philosophies!! Have gone from 13 an half stone to 10st1 but currently at 10st10!! Need to get in the 9's for my holiday in August!
Good luck for ur wi tomorrow! X

Awww, I know - I don't think I've ever actually left the 10s as an adult! I'm determined to this time!

Thank you :) I see we're roughly around the same height and weight too! :D

Hi! I started at 11st 2 and am currently 10st 1. Would love to get into the 9s at my weigh in on Monday, but have been a bit naughty with the wine over the last few days. Really need to get my head back into the zone!

Back