Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Thank you! Let's hope they are as good tomorrow or at least stay the same :) I'm hoping my mum will have a barbeque.. So that will be off plan that day lol..
You can do it! Best of luck, I'll be rooting for you! X

Ditto my lovely :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello, can I come in to join you all? I've just officially dropped down into the 10s and am very excited to get cracking on my journey down to the 9s... is everyone finding this bit more difficult as you get closer to target?! xx

Hello, can I come in to join you all? I've just officially dropped down into the 10s and am very excited to get cracking on my journey down to the 9s... is everyone finding this bit more difficult as you get closer to target?! xx

Hi miss nix.. I am finding it extremely difficult.. My body doesn't seem to want to get under 10stone :-( good luck!

Well done :)

Hi miss nix.. I am finding it extremely difficult.. My body doesn't seem to want to get under 10stone :-( good luck!

I reckon that's going to happen to me too! The 10s have taken me years to crack, so I dread to think how hard it's going to be to get to the 9s, but I am sooooo determined that I hope that'll be enough! :D xx

I reckon that's going to happen to me too! The 10s have taken me years to crack, so I dread to think how hard it's going to be to get to the 9s, but I am sooooo determined that I hope that'll be enough! :D xx

Well I wish you all the best and you have done fabulously so far! X

i lost 3.5 lbs this week so closer to the 9s! but the past three days have been an absolute disaster so im hoping i can pull it back tomorrow till thursday and get a decent result.... would love to get in the 9s for good! xx

Hi just managed to squeeze into the 9's after weeks of hard work. I stayed around the 10st mark for weeks and the scales wouldn't move! Its a good feeling so don't give up.

Hi just managed to squeeze into the 9's after weeks of hard work. I stayed around the 10st mark for weeks and the scales wouldn't move! Its a good feeling so don't give up.

I squeezed into the 9s for one day! Well until I had a cup of tea anyway, back to 10 st 1.25 today.. just can't get under and stay under.. the weekends are just a disaster lol x

I started two weks ago at 11 1/2. But I've lost 9lb so now I'm 10.13 and aiming for the nines. I haven't been there for about 10-11 years. I've been 10.12 mostly for the last seven. A couple of times I've got to 10.6 and my body loves that. Less aches and more energy. I know that the weight will go so I'm not worried-just waiting.
(I'm doing this from home, hubby is also dieting but differently-we weigh together each sunday.)

I weighed in yesterday at 10.0 but was 10.1 today - think it's probably water retention so hopefully I'll be seeing a 9 very soon!!

Hows it going??

In the wrong direction entirely - 2.5lbs on this week!! :eek: Totally deserved it though, had a bit of a binge weekend (had been ill and hardly eating and then my appetite came back with a vengeance, and I satisfied it using crisps, chocolate and any other rubbish I could lay my hands on) and it was my birthday yesterday so I had a LOT of treats. Finishing up all the treats today and then back on plan 100% from tomorrow morning, quite looking forward to it, my body's craving fruit and veg!!

How's your week been? x

In the wrong direction entirely - 2.5lbs on this week!! :eek: Totally deserved it though, had a bit of a binge weekend (had been ill and hardly eating and then my appetite came back with a vengeance, and I satisfied it using crisps, chocolate and any other rubbish I could lay my hands on) and it was my birthday yesterday so I had a LOT of treats. Finishing up all the treats today and then back on plan 100% from tomorrow morning, quite looking forward to it, my body's craving fruit and veg!!

How's your week been? x

Mine, up and down. Had a good sun/mon exercise wise. Yesterday - bad day. Started period finally and didnt eat enough really, felt to crap.
Hoping to budge scales tomoz cos I aint stopped piddling :eek:

Mine, up and down. Had a good sun/mon exercise wise. Yesterday - bad day. Started period finally and didnt eat enough really, felt to crap.
Hoping to budge scales tomoz cos I aint stopped piddling :eek:

Haha gotta love water retention and its after-effects! :D Fingers crossed for tomorrow for you! x

Back