Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

You can already wear a bikini!! We're the same height and I happily wore one just 2 weeks ago while on hols (when I was 10st 12lbs)! :D x

I've got bit of a mummy belly though - have been doing loads of running & walking over last 3 months or so & have definitely toned a bit x

Weighed in on Monday at 10st12.5 :D haven't seens the 10s since my teens so pretty happy.

I'm currently 10st 9 lbs but would LOVE to be in the high 9's, my first goal is 10st 3lbs :) Good luck everyone! :)

How did u get on cafwinjacks? Hope u were happy, I think I'm gona get my other half to hide the scales and that way I won't be tempted!!

Hi!
WI today lost 1/2lb. Was a little disappointed but a loss is still a loss. Now 10st 6 1/2lbs. Hopefully won't be long till I'm there. My goal is mid 9's by October so fingers crossed :)
I'm limiting myself to weigh once a day. Can't go cold turkey lol

Try not be disheartened all the 'little' 0.5lbs add up... I lost 0.5 in my second week so I know it's frustrating but uv given herself a realistic time frame too so that's doable.
I've just joined August challenge in off topic, hoping it gives me some tips and motivation!

Official weigh in 11st 1lb... silly me!! Back soon! x

Back