Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hi all!im currently 10st8 and seem to be hovering around this weight.its a real struggle to get in the low 10s but my ideal weight is 9st.a way to go still!

Great to find a group of people struggling through the same weight and hope this will keep me going!x

I am really struggling! Have been hovering between 10st 10lbs and 11st for about a month now, really need to get myself going 100% and start making a good crack towards the 9s... this bit's so hard! :(

Oh it really will, I can't wait to get to the next milestone, just need to stop getting distracted!! x

Afternoon people... so I had a fall off the wagon, but I'm back on it! Managed to put on 2 extra lbs plus what I had lost. :( I think I am now the heaviest I have ever been and I feel like a barrel :( I know some people won't think thats a major gain but to me it adds up to 5lbs and it feels like a ton! So now I am aiming to crawl back to 10st and then head off towards my next target. Saying it in small bits makes it seem much more do-able.. :)

Currently I weigh 10 stone 4, but about 2 months ago I got down to 9 stone 13 - though I've continued to diet my weight has crept up, possibly because I haven't been able to exercise as hard due to injuries... can't seem to break this barrier without practically starving myself and it always goes back on, anyone had any luck and how did you manage it?

Maybe you need to change your 'diet'? Your body can get used to the same routine. Also if you have been dieting a long time could it be possible that some bad habits have started creeping in? I know that I am not as careful when measuring things I should measure, like milk etc now. Would it be worth Success Express for a few days to kick-start you? The best of luck.

I've started 8 days of success express for same reason. I'm 9lb from target and getting lazy, not measuring and allowing extra syns. Highly recommended success express as it'll get you thinking about routine again and then when you go back to Extra Easy you'll be fully motivated and prepared :)

Currently I weigh 10 stone 4, but about 2 months ago I got down to 9 stone 13 - though I've continued to diet my weight has crept up, possibly because I haven't been able to exercise as hard due to injuries... can't seem to break this barrier without practically starving myself and it always goes back on, anyone had any luck and how did you manage it?

I've manage 9st13 a couple of times and can never get below that.. (I can only think that its due to my own negligence/inactivity tho lol).. If I get there again I'm going to maybe try a speed week or few days to get past it..worth a try..down a pound today to 10st4lbs.. am shifting the naughty weight i put on (over and above what I had lost :(....) Keep trying!! Good Luck!!

I've had a 2lb gain not impressed back up to 10st 6lb really want to be under 10 so for September I am going to be really good and hopefully I will see it on the scales.

down another lb today..takes me to 10st2.75lb! Im feeling stuffed too, its hard to believe you can eat so much.. just got to take it day by day but i can't wait until i have done a full week and see how much i lost! (positive thinking) i can't imagine that it will keep going this fast tho..2.5lbs lost since sunday, amazing...

down another lb today..takes me to 10st2.75lb! Im feeling stuffed too, its hard to believe you can eat so much.. just got to take it day by day but i can't wait until i have done a full week and see how much i lost! (positive thinking) i can't imagine that it will keep going this fast tho..2.5lbs lost since sunday, amazing...

Well done.. Nearly there x

Well done.. Nearly there x

thankyou :)
weighed this morning and was 10st1.25lbs.. come in number 10 your time is up!!
this is the first week back on SW so I know the weeks that follow will be less drastic, it would be amazing to keep losing a lb a day tho, would only take me 2 weeks to get to my target lol! my sticking point is usually 9st13 (only been there twice in 3 years and never lower)..

I'm now 10.7 and that thrilled me to bits... Only wanting to get to 9.8 or 9.10... As one day I will be there.. Given muscled until the 15 November. So it should happen x

thankyou :)
weighed this morning and was 10st1.25lbs.. come in number 10 your time is up!!
this is the first week back on SW so I know the weeks that follow will be less drastic, it would be amazing to keep losing a lb a day tho, would only take me 2 weeks to get to my target lol! my sticking point is usually 9st13 (only been there twice in 3 years and never lower)..

Thats so like me, I always stuck at 10st2lb, cracked that this time :D but for me im wavering round 9.5 /9.1025. Driving me potty as 9.8 will be my 2st loss target that id had mind/heart set on for this Sunday :banghead:

Thats so like me, I always stuck at 10st2lb, cracked that this time :D but for me im wavering round 9.5 /9.1025. Driving me potty as 9.8 will be my 2st loss target that id had mind/heart set on for this Sunday :banghead:

Glad I'm not the only one! Trouble is I usually give up! Then it all goes back on plus more..am up half a pound this morning and I actually had a feeling it was going to be..determined not to give up this time.my mini goal is 10st by Sunday.good luck to us both you're doing brilliantly! :D

Hi I started at 11.4 and a half and down to 10.4 and desperately want to be under my target 9.10 by November the 16th for my friends wedding!! I've had a big gain over the summer but back into it now but struggling to get the weight I gained off! Training as well for the great north run! Inspiration please!

Back