Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

It's hard isn't it? I had to unexpectedly move house at the end of October and I basically used that as an excuse to throw all restraint out of the window! It's as if controlling what I eat takes brain power and I can't do it under stress. You're right about the exercise though, trying hard to fit that in.

I agree with the stress thing. Since October I have been living with stress at work and in that time put on a stone. I wish I was one of those people who stopped eating with stress. Anyway I have decided that if I have to be stressed, I don't want to be fat and stressed, so I'm back on plan now and have dropped 4.2 lb since Monday. I know it's probably all water weight - but at least the scales are going down :).

Last edited:
Yay!! 2 lb off this week :D

Thanks - I was a bit worried as I had a bit of a cider accident on Saturday, but I have been very good apart from that (on plan plus lots of exercise) :)

I'd like to join you. I'm 10st 2.5 and I want to be 9st 10 as my first target, then maybe 9st 6 as an ultimate target. 9st 10 will do me just like lovely, but it's very hard with SW to lose this much/little plus I travel a lot with work and so I can't control everything that passes me lips! I'm 5foot tall so these weights are a little high on the bmi.

I've joined Daily Burn but after loving it a couple of days (and trashing a few muscles!), our landline got affected by the high winds and my mobile phone internet isn't good enough for streaming videos as we live in the sticks.

Joining you for some inspiration please :)

Back in the 10s after losing some of my christmas weight :) 10st 12lb and on the countdown again to be 10st xxxx

Weigh in today, 10st 0.5! 4.5lb off. :) I know the first week is a big loss, but I have eaten a lot! 7 EE days, stuck to it rigidly (apart from a non alcoholic cocktail on Saturday night so I had no syns yesterday!).

I'm also starting to look at what I usually cook to see if I can adapt it to SW, which I think will help me to eat more healthily long term.

Massive congrats to you for an amazing loss first week :) it's empowering right? =)

Yes definitely know what you mean! A loss every week is brill no matter how big or small believe me :) enjoy <3

Hello! :D Can I join in? Been doing SW since May but been bumbling about (up/down/up/down) so determined to kick things up a bit this year! Started at 11st7 and aiming for about 9st3 I think. My pre-Christmas weigh was 10st5 but put 4 pounds on over Christmas and another 2 last week :( Hoping that was just a time of month thing ... been really good this week so hoping for a loss which should help the new motivation too.

Woo hoo!! 3lb off this week, so 5lb in total off in 2014 so far. This puts me at 10 st 8 lb. Am hoping to lose another 2 next week so am under 10 and a half. (must admit that I still feel REALLY bloated and big though - bought some IBS tablets today. Am hoping they'll sooth my aching tummy, and no more bread for me!!!)

Hi
mind if I join you? Been SW member on and off for years so know what its all about, just don't have the willpower to stick to it!!

Just gone back to class again, was 11st 2lb first night, lost 3lbs in my first week so it was great to get through that stone barrier, makes me more determined now :)

Want to get down to about 9st 8lb, hopefully by end of July when I go to Scotland for the commonwealth games.

Just had salad with beef lasagne from the Jan/Feb SW mag, followed by muller light mixed with sugar free jelly & left to set, delicious. Sins are a rose spritzer, well it is the weekend ;)

Hope everyone is having a good weekend,
mossie

Getting slowly there :) -3lbs so now 10st 9lbs :) xxxx

Put on a bit of weight over Xmas but have lost 5lb this week so most of it back off - hoping for the final 2lbs this week so I'm back up to my stone off. Managing to cut right back on the wine so enjoying being successful at the moment - Made a fabulous homemade leek and potato soup which I have had in work this morning - not sure what to have for tea yet

MEEEEE!!!!
I managed to get into the 9's the last time I followed this plan but stupidly gave up the plan and got myself right back up to 10st 8lbs :(
So this morning I was 10st 7lb so at least it's moving in the right direction!!!
I'll get there again I'm sure.........eventually!

Hi everyone x here to subscribe if that's ok x been doing SW since 2009 (baby in between :eek:) was desperate to lose the 4st baby weight, which I hv & took me to 10st. Worked to get to 9st 7lbs just before Christmas which I was so happy abt. Still hovering there now, finding it hard to maintain at times & ideally want to get to 9st.
Looking forward to reading how u all are doing x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back