Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hi
well, after missing a weigh in because I was poorly, then missing again on weds night as the whole town had no power finally weighed in this morning, and lost 3.5lbs, so have lost a total of 9lbs - well chuffed. :D
Think I might change my weigh in class from a weds night to a sat morning, much less hassle!

Well done everyone else if your're moving in the right direction.

Mossie

Put on half a pound this morning so 10st 12.5 but happy with that as I had a very bad week. Determined to lose a couple of pounds this week to make up for it! Fingers crossed xx

Hi everyone x quick question- how many syns do u all tend to hv daily now you're getting down to a lesser weight? Struggling with mine at the moment? x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

A sts for me thus week. Not surprised as I had an indulgent valentines evening!! But still very precariously perched in 10s at 10st 13lb. So with 3lb to my 6st award and. 6 lb to target I'm giving myself a BIG kick up bum and refocus. Time to get this weight shifted!!!!!

Eugh! Fell off the wagon ive eaten so much rubbish weighed in at 10st10.8lb I want to get down to 10st before I start my fittings for my wedding dress which is tje 12th of april! :/ I really hope I can achieve it

I get weighed tomorrow morning, I'm so nervous. I put on 5lbs last week because I didn't go to group for a few weeks and went completely off plan. I have worked really hard all week and i'm hoping for a loss of 3lbs. Keep your fingers crossed for me :(

I get weighed tomorrow morning, I'm so nervous. I put on 5lbs last week because I didn't go to group for a few weeks and went completely off plan. I have worked really hard all week and i'm hoping for a loss of 3lbs. Keep your fingers crossed for me :(

Fingers crossed hun it's my weigh in tomorrow too x

Back