Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Another pound off for me, so now 10st 6lb - total loss of 10lb since I started 7 weeks ago, well chuffed with that :D
Well done, I have done the same as you, lost 10lb in 7 weeks. I'm now 10st 11lb. My target for the moment is 10st 7lb by April 3rd when I go on holiday. When I come back I will set a new target based on how much I have put back on in 2 weeks!

When I weighed in last week, I lost 5lbs. I am really pleased with that but I have been having the odd little binge this week. I wanted to lose 3lbs this week, and now I am worried I wont hit that target. Any advice to super speed the lbs off?

I am getting so disheartened now I was delighted to reach the 10s but since I've been totally stuck at 10st 13! I'm only 3lb from6st award and 6lb from my target and despite a lot if hard work and being 100% on plan the scales aren't shifting. I usually do 4 days we and 3 days red plan. Any suggestions to get this moving?

I am getting so disheartened now I was delighted to reach the 10s but since I've been totally stuck at 10st 13! I'm only 3lb from6st award and 6lb from my target and despite a lot if hard work and being 100% on plan the scales aren't shifting. I usually do 4 days we and 3 days red plan. Any suggestions to get this moving?

This is so me. I'm 2lb away from 3 and half stone. And I've been stuck at 10.12.5 fit 2 weeks. Even filled a sas log in this week. But scales still not moved. Is so frustrating isn't it. Need to talk to my leader on Wednesday I think. Let me know how you get on

Yay 10st 3lbs so -2lbs :) xxxx

This is so me. I'm 2lb away from 3 and half stone. And I've been stuck at 10.12.5 fit 2 weeks. Even filled a sas log in this week. But scales still not moved. Is so frustrating isn't it. Need to talk to my leader on Wednesday I think. Let me know how you get on

Yes I weigh on wed too and if those scales haven't moved I'll def be talking to my consultant it's just so frustrating!!!!! But I refocused today did a mega workout and beenon it 100% red day. It almost turned into a total melt down today so I'm pleased I didn't let that happen! Gotta celebrate whatever positives I can find at moment!

Good luck with yr weighing. Good to know I'm not the only one struggling with these 10s!!!! But to take a positive look at it I'm 33 and last time I weighed 10st anything I was 16!!!!!

Yes I weigh on wed too and if those scales haven't moved I'll def be talking to my consultant it's just so frustrating!!!!! But I refocused today did a mega workout and beenon it 100% red day. It almost turned into a total melt down today so I'm pleased I didn't let that happen! Gotta celebrate whatever positives I can find at moment!

Good luck with yr weighing. Good to know I'm not the only one struggling with these 10s!!!! But to take a positive look at it I'm 33 and last time I weighed 10st anything I was 16!!!!!

Im 43 and I can't remember ever being ten stone something. I said to my mum I'm sure I weighed more than when I was born lol

Im 43 and I can't remember ever being ten stone something. I said to my mum I'm sure I weighed more than when I was born lol

Yes I always thought I was born size 18!!!! He he he!!!!

hello :) hoping i can join in this thread please? im currently 10st 11.5 would love to get to target of 9 st 8 lbs by august! (big holiday and bikini's to get into eek!!)

i've been a slimming world member for about a year and a half, i lost 3 and a half stone and got to 10st... then i got stuck! hovered around there, reaching 9st 10lb at one point. then i moved to the south west, and have finally got myself back to a group. ive been there for 5 weeks now and have lost a grand total of......2.5lbs. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

so im hoping joining this thread will keep me going :) have worked my socks off last week and lost 0.5lb tonight which i think is not fair but i am resisting the call of comfort 'stuff it' chocolate and am determined to get a good loss this coming week! its frustrating for me cos i got close to where i wanted to be and now i seem to be miles away again with no chance of getting there. sorry this is a bit of a moany post, im just annoyed i let myself put on weight again as it seems blooming hard to shift this time!

Hello I'm new to the group & feel fab that I'm now in the 10s trying to get to 9s
group :)

1st weigh in- 11 stone
2nd weigh in- 10.9.5
3rd weigh in- 10.8 (this was tonight's weigh in)

Hellooo I am new this week- 10st13.5lbs so only just but feeling determined that I must stay in this zone so hoping posting here makes me feel more committed! Had a bit of a sinful weekend so hoping to get back on it starting tomorrow! Come on the 9's :) xx

Back