Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Hi I'm new to the thread, just started back on SW at home yesterday (Mon 10th) at 10.13

Haven't done SW properly for about 4 years so looking forward to getting into it and getting back to the 9's!!!

Hi everyone! Just made it into the 10's tonight (10st 13.5lb).

My target is 10st and I'm hoping to be there by my birthday on July 8th.

Let's do this!! :D

I lost 1lb yesterday, putting me at 10.4, I will feel very relieved when I get into the 9's. My predictor chart on SW life online is now saying I should start losing 2.5lbs a week, that will put me at 9.5 the week of my wedding anniversary (17/04). I really really REALLY want to be that weight or less by then, that would make me lighter than when I first fell pregnant!

Hi everyone
well done on all the losses this week, and hello to all the newbies - I'm surey you'll soon be flying through the 10's to get to the 9's!

1.5lbs loss for me this week, after staying same last week, so now 10st 3.5lbs, total loss of 12.5lbs since beginning of jan :)

Mossie

Hi

can I join? I currently weigh 10st 5lbs and like everyone else trying to get in the 9s :)

Eek getting closer! 10 st 2lbs this morning!

Weigh in tomorrow, hoping to have dropped further into the 10's (was 10st 13.5lb last Tuesday). However my scales are currently showing a maintain, grr!! Will have to wait and see!

Weigh in tomorrow, hoping to have dropped further into the 10's (was 10st 13.5lb last Tuesday). However my scales are currently showing a maintain, grr!! Will have to wait and see!

Me too!!!! But weigh in Thurs so I have a tiny bit more time to do something drastic and shift some! Want to be firmly in the 10s hate being in this limbo!

A maintain for me at group last night. Was hoping for a loss, but hey! I am still in the 10's. At least I did not go back the way and up into the 11's again :)

Weighed in a day early, 2lb off but didn't weigh last week so that's over a fortnight. Hoping to keep 1lb a week off trend going as it seems quite achievable :)

Can I join? I weight on Wednesdays, just started tonight! Weighed in at 10st 6 I'm wanting to be in the low 9s high 8s :)

Hi - can I join as well. Was fractionally over ten and a half last week, and fractionally under it today, so I'm thinking 1 - 1.5 lbs lost this week. My scales are SO rubbish. Really must buy some decent ones.

Weighed in this morning at 10st 13.25lbs so I can join this thread now,yaaaay lol

Back