Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

Yep definitely. I think the closer you are to a healthy BMI the more your body clings onto weight. Sometimes its important to consider whether you need to lose it or you just need to hit to gym and tone up xxxx

I probably need to do both tbh my body is knackered after two kids ha ha x

My first time posting in weeks as I've been off the diet for a bit as it was my birthday and I lost all discipline. Back on it now...have managed to only gain a pound so looking to shift that and more to get under 10st by July! Come on the 9's! x

I currently 10st12 and want to get down to just below 10st. I've started slimming world to try get my eating habits back in control. xx

I had a gain last week as I went off plan for 2 weeks but weighed in today with an 8lb loss :D I am bang on 10st, hoping to join the 9's club next week, fingers crossed!!

Wooooooo finally in the 10 stone bracket after this weeks 1.5 loss.

Currently 10st 12.5lb and 1/2 a lb from my stone award yipeeeeeee

I jumped on my scales this morning and they put me at 9.13 YAY!!!! I am so excited :D I have decided that I will continue on this thread until I get weighed at group on Tuesday, hope nobody minds but my consultants scales are the boss of me :D

Had a shock at weigh in yesterday, lost 2.5 lbs so down to 9st 13.5lbs :D
I'm not sure how I managed that, have a feeling I'll put on next week, so I'll probably be back here.

Well done everybody on your losses -

10st 2lb at the moment, I struggle to get under the 10st mark and stay there...

Just fell out off the 11 something bracket into the 10 stone something, currently at 10st 11lbs n looking forward to the numbers falling each week. Aim is bang on 10 or if I have managed 9st 10 before with some major effort :)
Good luck to everyone :)
Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow well done on the good losses. I lost 1.5lb so at 10st 0.5lb now!?! Woop woop

Have been in the 10's before and got down to 10st 12lb, then had a dreadful and emotional week last week with a gain of 3.5lb. Which took me back up to 11st 1.5lb.

Anyway, this last week I have been like a woman on a mission! Totally on plan, back to basics, loads of SuperFree. I lost 5lb last night!!! Woop. Getting me my 4st award and taking me to a new *lowest ever* weight - 10st 10.5lb.

That 10st target of mine is getting closer. Almost in single figures!!!

Hiya can I join? I've just got back into the 10st mark today (now weigh 10st 13.8lbs) I was 10st 7lbs this time last year and the weight has slowly crept back on and desperate to get back there and hopefully past it. Good luck everyone xv

Hi, I've just hit 10.7 I'm so pleased but Easter weekend has ruined me!
Can't believe how hard I fell off the wagon!!

Hi, I've just hit 10.7 I'm so pleased but Easter weekend has ruined me!
Can't believe how hard I fell off the wagon!!

Yay welcome to the 10st bracket.

Reading there's quite a few people have had off plan days today. I decided to go over my syns but I've stayed in control.

Tomorrow is a lovely new day to restart :)

Hi guys, can I join please? I am fairly new round here although I spend my life on minimins reading everyone's diaries, posts etc so think it is about time I piped up properly!! Well, I am 10st6lbs, gained 0.5lb at WI :( but desperate to get into the 9 stone bracket again!

Good luck to everyone xx

Hi guys, can I join please? I am fairly new round here although I spend my life on minimins reading everyone's diaries, posts etc so think it is about time I piped up properly!! Well, I am 10st6lbs, gained 0.5lb at WI :( but desperate to get into the 9 stone bracket again!

Good luck to everyone xx

Hiya of course and welcome xx

Back