Anyone in the 10 stones trying to get into the 9's??!!

really need to get back into SW properly...not been 100% on plan for a good few weeks now and I really want to meet my target before I go on holiday in about 10 weeks!! Going to be really difficult as have 18lbs still to drop until I am 9st 7lbs which is my ultimate goal! Think I have not been so good as I stopped going to group (I'm training to be a teacher at the mo and with the workload there is no way I would make it every week) so thinking of starting a food diary on here to help keep me on track. Would hate to go on holiday in July and still not feel comfortable with my body!

really need to get back into SW properly...not been 100% on plan for a good few weeks now and I really want to meet my target before I go on holiday in about 10 weeks!! Going to be really difficult as have 18lbs still to drop until I am 9st 7lbs which is my ultimate goal! Think I have not been so good as I stopped going to group (I'm training to be a teacher at the mo and with the workload there is no way I would make it every week) so thinking of starting a food diary on here to help keep me on track. Would hate to go on holiday in July and still not feel comfortable with my body!

Sounds like even though you've not been on plan 100% your ready to get onto it now!

I've got a goal to be at least 10st 7lbs in 6 weeks and I've got 6 pounds to lose so ive got to get a result every week. Definitely a challenge.

Just take it one meal at a time x

Good luck ! We can do this!! I am finding I've been doing more exercise as it's been nicer weather although it doesn't look so good this week. So now just need to sort the diet out and hopefully be good to go! A pound a week is a realistic goal so I have my fingers crossed for you xx

Hey there Cheekypasterfield, glad you've had a good day with the family. Although u have had syns, at least you are being honest with yourself and I think it can be hard sometimes trying to stay within syns in social situations.

Well I have had a nice afternoon seeing my sister and sitting in a sunny beer garden with her and my son! Am pleased to say not a drop of booze passed my lips either and if you knew me, you would recognise this as a mammoth achievement lol!;) Rest of day has also gone well and I am finally within my syns, although think I did use weekly syns over weekend oops!:D xx

Sent from my GT-S5360 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Becky,

I agree with Cheekypasterfield in that you should definitely try to think of your mission in smaller steps, perhaps even set mini goals for yourself, that's what a lot of people tend to do on here and then it seems more achievable.

Also, sounds like you are doing much better than me on the exercise front, I haven't done anything today, I've been so lazy but I loathe trying to start it as I am so unfit!

Anyway, good luck to you and keep your posts coming.xx

Morning everyone, can I join please? :D

I lost 1lb last night taking me 10st 13.5lbs, and I'm soooo excited to be in the 10's. I'll hopefully be staying around here for a while (6lb to target! :D )

Morning everyone, can I join please? :D

I lost 1lb last night taking me 10st 13.5lbs, and I'm soooo excited to be in the 10's. I'll hopefully be staying around here for a while (6lb to target! :D )

Hey Emma, huge congratulations, bet you're dead chuffed!! It must be awesome finally breaking through into the next stone below, I really hope it happens to me!

6lbs to target - you can do it!

Are you sticking to plan today then after WI last night or having a treat night?! Although if my consultant heard me say that, she would tell me off! :eek: xx

Hiya of course and congratulations for getting into the 10s

My weigh in is on Friday so hoping I'm sticking around lol xx

Good morning, how are you today? Hope you're having a good week.

I have WI Thurs evening so still ploughing on sticking to plan, just hoping I don't mess up tonight as that's what happened last week, night before WI, couldn't have picked a worse time! After a indulgent weekend to say the least (ahem), I am soo hoping that I see a loss this week but don't really feel or see a difference atm unfortunately. xx

Back in the 9's, lets see if I can stay there. I tend to bounce back and forth quite easily.

Good morning, how are you today? Hope you're having a good week.

I have WI Thurs evening so still ploughing on sticking to plan, just hoping I don't mess up tonight as that's what happened last week, night before WI, couldn't have picked a worse time! After a indulgent weekend to say the least (ahem), I am soo hoping that I see a loss this week but don't really feel or see a difference atm unfortunately. xx

Aww lovely

Fingers crossed for you x

I'm feeling exactly the same, even though I have been on plan all week

Evening all, well I am very elated to say that after sticking on plan religiously all week, I have lost 3lbs!! I am very pleased. I can almost smell the 9 stones round the corner... ;) xx

Evening all, well I am very elated to say that after sticking on plan religiously all week, I have lost 3lbs!! I am very pleased. I can almost smell the 9 stones round the corner... ;) xx

Whoo hoo! That's brilliant

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. Really don't feel like I've lost any weight :(

It's a morning, the great naked weigh in :eek: aka my bathroom scales about 6.30am ha ha ha

Oh I see! So you don't have the great 'which clothes weigh the heaviest/ shall I remove spectacles/ earrings/ necklace internal debate' question then?!

Have you had a reasonable evening on plan? Might just be that marvellous time of the month making you feel heavy.

xx

Ha ha ha no i don't have that dilemma (though remember it well when I used to go WW classes lol)

Auntie Flow is a good 2/3 weeks away so cant blame her. I haven't had an appetite today so had a very light evening meal.

I've been completely on plan so in theory I should be okay

Oh well no point fretting. I'll know in less than 9 hrs. Worry tomorrow ha ha ha xx

Well I am sure you will be ok, try not to worry about it, sounds like you will be fine like you say.

Good luck for the morning, sleep well.xx

Back